Thread: Can You Jelq With Phimosis?
- 08-25-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
Sorry if this question's been asked many times before.
I suffer from phimosis and can't fully retract my foreskin. Does this mean I can't jelq until it's cured, or could I start jelqing anyway? is this a big drawback?
- 08-25-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
I don't see why it would be a problem. I don't think i have phimosis (don't know a lot about it) but my foreskin usually won't fully retract when I am erect unless I am having sex. That being said, when I jelq my foreskin is not retracted at all so you should be ok.Measurements as of (8/19/11) (First time making "real" measurements.
Slight girth gain, especially glans.
- 08-25-2011 #3
Have you considered stretching or circumcision? I used to jelq when I had phimosis, but unfortunately, I only did like 3 times. After that I got circumcised because I wanted to get rid of my foreskin. I'll tell you one thing though, it's more comfortable jelquing without foreskin for me at least. You feel like you're getting a better workout.7/26/11
BPEL - 6.00"
EG - 4.75"
Goal - Any gains is good shit!!!
- By badboy2010 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:37 AM
- By Grady in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2011, 08:22 PM
- By N.E.R.D. in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2010, 06:00 AM
- By 1ndaboi in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2010, 02:11 AM
- By bobbyb in forum The GymReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2010, 02:11 PM