• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get big balls and a big ball sack

any one know

Ive heard of ball jelqing

the pumps

stretches on matters of size and dream penis though I don't want to pay if I don't have it

vitamins that raise testosterone though I highly doubt this works

massaging the ball sack though it doesn't seem to logical to me

ANY OTHER THOUGHTS and whats a ball stretcher

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelqing.html
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

hmmm nice...think i might take this onboard.
      When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Yes rbi is the leading person on this site in this area. While I didn't want bigger balls ,I did have an issue with my balls retracting inside my stomach when cold. Following rbi's advice I was able to overcome this.

Comment

ok I was doing this earlier today and my balls seem to be hanging a little lower and not turtling after one day!!!!

you said you jelq you testes now pretty much the same way you jelq you penis straight out?

I just couldn't get a hang of the upward jelq yet tho is putting the middle finger on the pc muscle really that important I don't really see what it would do whether I was holding it or not?

I pretty much just put my penis upward and formed a C and jelqed my balls downward

Comment

I also was pulling like a stretch on them I think this should work as well

Comment

I'm going to try these. I noticed blink said his balls increased in size too, and he thought it was somehow related to normal hanging.

I like the idea of increasing the actual nut size. My ball size is below average like my penis, which I believe was caused by zinc deficiency during adolescence, and the bigger I grow my dick, the smaller they're going to seem.

Comment

Originally posted by jonyoung View Post
                ok I was doing this earlier today and my balls seem to be hanging a little lower and not turtling after one day!!!!

you said you jelq you testes now pretty much the same way you jelq you penis straight out?

I just couldn't get a hang of the upward jelq yet tho is putting the middle finger on the pc muscle really that important I don't really see what it would do whether I was holding it or not?

I pretty much just put my penis upward and formed a C and jelqed my balls downward

When I am doing these it is very natural for me to simply use my middle finger to do most of the jelqing. It is the longest finger and goes across more of my sack then the other ones. When I go straight up it is a jerking motion I am doing, not the massaging/jelqing motion when I go straight out. The straight up jerk needs to be done very carefully, and is much more tiring on your sack. I have never slipped when jerking my testes upward, but it would be very easy to screw up. I push my middle finger down fairly tightly as I jerk upward so that I lessen my chances of slipping.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

well ive been eating healthier i work out lift weights every other day i take 2 scoops of body forstress advanced whey protein I take 2 vitamins a day 4 fish oils a day and herbal testosterone pills supplement and i stop masturbating and ejaculating frequently and my balls are getting bigger and my semen volume has incresed like crazy way more way bettter quality

Comment

I have read somewhere else that taking OMEGA3 (fish oil) made some guys balls hanging much more. I also eat this everyday 2x1000mg and my balls hang a lot
                    btw OMEGA3 is very healthy anyways
                    Began PE on 20.08.2010

Comment

Working...
                    X