Safe to start doing PE at age 18?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe to start doing PE at age 18?

My dick has been growing on it's on naturally it seems like. Went from 6.75 bpel to 7.4 bpel it seems like on it's own recently ( I have been edging though, so can that cause a gain? )

I thought I had 5.6 inches midshaft girth, but I measured using a piece of paper and made a ruler out of it and it turns out that I only have about 5 to 5.2 inches of girth, so this has disappointed me and caused me to actually want to start PE'ing.

Is it safe to do it now? Should I wait? I want to turn it into a monster with 9bpel and 6 inches of girth.

Also does kegeling and edging cause gains? Or was my quick gains without PE'ing, from better erection quality or just natural growth?
    BPEL: Around 8.5 inches.

NBPEL: Around 7.75 inches.

Midshaft Girth: A bit over 5 inches but not at 5.25.

Goal:
    BPEL: 9.5 inches.
    Midshaft Girth: 6 inches.
    Semi hang: 8 inches.

It's safe to do PE at 18 as long as you don't overdo it. Why wait? Be sensible about it when you do it and you'll be fine. Kegeling and edging help with erection quality and lasting longer.
    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by higherone View Post
      It's safe to do PE at 18 as long as you don't overdo it. Why wait? Be sensible about it when you do it and you'll be fine. Kegeling and edging help with erection quality and lasting longer.
      Could that increase in erection quality have caused a growth at the start or is it that before when I got an erection I was only reaching 90% and now I'm reaching 100%?

Also I'm going to try my best not to overdo it or customize anything and just follow this routine.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/your-first-penis-enlargement-workout-routine

What is typical gains? I know everyone will gain differently, but what would you say is average?

If I'm starting with 7.4x5.15 could I reach 8x5.5 in a couple of months?

Goal:

Comment

you could reach 8 in a couple months, alot of beginner gains are usually from a higher eq. give it 4 or 5 months and you may be close to 8 inches, then again everyone gains differently, but its possible in in 4 or 5 months, maybe sooner or maybe it ll take longer, but you have an amazing starting size, you are already considered big, way above average..Just know that with pe your penis will be a lot healthier,stamina wise and stronger erections will be a plus, goodluck!
        05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
        Flaccid:3.0
        Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
        Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
        Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
        Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

Originally posted by Miamihurricane View Post
          you could reach 8 in a couple months, alot of beginner gains are usually from a higher eq. give it 4 or 5 months and you may be close to 8 inches, then again everyone gains differently, but its possible in in 4 or 5 months, maybe sooner or maybe it ll take longer, but you have an amazing starting size, you are already considered big, way above average..Just know that with pe your penis will be a lot healthier,stamina wise and stronger erections will be a plus, goodluck!
          While I'm somewhat happy with my length it's my girth imo that really needs to increase. It gets stuck in a toilet paper roll but it looks very thin to me, and I'm aware that girth is more important then length when it comes to vaginal intercourse.

Also it's always better to be healthier and to have better stamina etc. But I was wondering, by doing PE can I make my refractory period take less time?
          I have had a couple of times where I have ejaculated and stayed hard and was allowed to keep going.

It would be awesome to be able to do that consistently. Would PE help with that?

Goal:

Comment

The only problem I see in starting PE at 18 is that you will never know for sure whether or not the growth is natural or PE induced. But really, who cares as long as it grows?

Welcome to the Gym
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              The only problem I see in starting PE at 18 is that you will never know for sure whether or not the growth is natural or PE induced. But really, who cares as long as it grows?

Welcome to the Gym
              Is it known for sure that it won't stunt growth of the penis?

Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyDaHardest View Post
                Is it known for sure that it won't stunt growth of the penis?
                It won't stunt the growth of your penis, only enhance your growth.
                To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by higherone View Post
                  It won't stunt the growth of your penis, only enhance your growth.
                  Ok sounds good.

Do you recommend JP90 routine or this routine?

https://www.pegym.com/articles/your-first-penis-enlargement-workout-routine

Says JP90 is more advanced beginner, but I see alot of people on this forum say they start with that one.

Goal:

Comment

Anyone know which routine I should start?

Goal:

Comment

Read JP's routine, comprehend it, and then start it. If you don't understand any of it then come and ask. Make sure you know the definition of the word gentle; sometimes you young guys really screw that up!
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        Read JP's routine, comprehend it, and then start it. If you don't understand any of it then come and ask. Make sure you know the definition of the word gentle; sometimes you young guys really screw that up!
                        Can I take a hot shower and get the hot water on my penis instead of using a hot towel?

Goal:

Comment

Works for me!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

just take it easy man whatever you do im 18 and iv had ED for 6 months thanks to an injury and its been realy tough but youv found the right site just dont try to rush things and youll be more than fine

Comment

JP! but i suggest the first 2 weeks to jelq for 5 minutes and every week add 1 minute tell u get to 10 minutes. jelq for 10 minutes for the next 3 months.

do the regular JP routine stretches but do it very lightly for the first 2 week or month. dont move up too fast!

after 1 month start ballooning and edgeing! just to warn you. after u do a PE workout and decide to Balloon and Edge. DONT CUM. it will ruin your gains.. unless your having.

Comment

Working...
                              X