Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from a longgg break from PE! Not sur.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from a longgg break from PE! Not sur.....

Hello everyone, Just getting back into PE, have taken a very long break from it. I was entertaining the idea of starting back into PE with some light hanging. For the past week I have been starting out- 5 min warm up followed by 2 ten minute sets with only 2lbs for hanging. Was just wondering if starting back out like this would be okay/safe, or would I need more conditioning? and also if hanging at 2lbs for 20 minutes a day would even be enough to be beneficial or yield any growth at all?. Your thoughts and pointers would be greatly appreciated! Good to be back, Thanks again!
    Time to put in the work to reach my goals

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our goals too high and falling short, but rather in setting our goals too low, and achieving them..." MBG...

How long was your break?

Comment

Break from PE has been just shy of a year, also any members that hang or have had any success with hanging, your advise or insight would be appreciated!

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our goals too high and falling short, but rather in setting our goals too low, and achieving them..." MBG...

Comment

Any pointers or insight would be great... ?..

Comment

Working...
        X