The LOT theory is B.S in my opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LOT theory is B.S in my opinion

How come the men from the ugandan tribe (Karamong) that hang weight with their penis in a downward angle still gain.

Okay so the theory is bs. Your point is? And you know they gain useful tissue instead of just stretching things how?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

i think heavy hanging and longer timeframe are the key to gaining

Comment

Originally posted by bakoso View Post
        i think heavy hanging and longer timeframe are the key to gaining
        The LOT theory was disproven a while ago so what does this have to do with it?

Raider

Comment

If the LOT theory is bullshit, shouldn't it be removed from the JP routine? I think if this is actually true, JP should get on that

Also, gaining from hanging doesn't disprove anything but claims that PE doesn't work.
          Slowly cutting down on sleep... who needs it, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Okay so the theory is bs. Your point is? And you know they gain useful tissue instead of just stretching things how?
            Has it been shown that their gains are basically useless? Are there any Ugandan women on board who can testify one way or the other?
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

just stating a fact relax guys LoL

Comment

Originally posted by bakoso View Post
                just stating a fact relax guys LoL
                Everyone is relaxed. They're just asking you questions because you came in saying that a popular theory is "bs" and gave us information that might as well have been irrelevant. I do agree that some people did come off a bit forward, but I can assure you everyone is chill.

And what did you really expect? "aww really? you think so? well you're right! <333333"? lol. People will ask questions and doubt you in your lifetime

Also I'm still curious, is the theory really false? The thread that most beginners read and almost everyone on here swears by, says it's not, sooo... if it is widely known to be false now, I think someone should change that?

Comment

BIB's LOT Theory was written early on, in the progression of PE.
                  The theory was sound, practiced by a lot of men and gains were made using the LOT.
                  I practiced it myself and saw tremendous gains. When I decided to include BIB's theory in my 90 day routine, I was advocating following it for the full 90 days and then everyone was kind of on their own as far as changing routines, adding exercises or changing routines entirely.
                  At the end of the 90 day program, most would be well conditioned and ready to branch out into the full world of Penis Enlargement.

Bakaso, you come on here using large font to shout that the LOT theory is bullshit?
                  You cite an unproven and unsubstantiated statement that because the men in the Karamong tribe hang and see gains, that the LOT theory is B.S.
                  How long have you been involved in PE? I see that you joined this site in May. I have been involved doing this, for over 9 years now so don't tell me that something I included in my routine is B.S. unless you are prepared to back up your words. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                    BIB's LOT Theory was written early on, in the progression of PE.
                    The theory was sound, practiced by a lot of men and gains were made using the LOT.
                    I practiced it myself and saw tremendous gains. When I decided to include BIB's theory in my 90 day routine, I was advocating following it for the full 90 days and then everyone was kind of on their own as far as changing routines, adding exercises or changing routines entirely.
                    At the end of the 90 day program, most would be well conditioned and ready to branch out into the full world of Penis Enlargement.

Bakaso, you come on here using large font to shout that the LOT theory is bullshit?
                    You cite an unproven and unsubstantiated statement that because the men in the Karamong tribe hang and see gains, that the LOT theory is B.S.
                    How long have you been involved in PE? I see that you joined this site in May. I have been involved doing this, for over 9 years now so don't tell me that something I included in my routine is B.S. unless you are prepared to back up your words. (jP
                    'nuff said.

Comment

What is the lot theory? I've been reading some forums a while ago and it was said to be disproven??

Comment

I would not anger the White Tiger! ( and I wouldn't piss him off either-not good for one's health)
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Would be a shame if it's BS, I was hoping my 12 OC lot would benefit me when I eventually progress to hanging.
                          Starting stats: BPEL: 6.5" EG 4.5"

Aim: BPEL: 7.5" EG 5.5"

Would ideally want BPEL: 8.0" EG 6"

Comment

I have been peeing for 3 years. I went from 7.5 bpel to 9bpel.

Comment

I use saiyan22's riser clamp to do bundled hanging and it works wonders on my girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X