Thread: Squeezes but no expansion?
- 08-28-2011 #1
Maybe they are called a different name but you know the exercise where you clamp with both hands( ok grip) at the base and below the glans and squeeze? I guess when you clamp it should expand in the middle of your penis. When I do this exercise, my mseg doesn't really expand. It's almost like the places I'm clamping shrink rather than the inbetween part expands. I've tried it with different erection levels and have even tried the advanced version of bringing your hands closer together as you squeeze. Not really working for me. Anyone else having this problem? My girth gains have completely stopped (I gained with jelqs) and would like to gain again. Any advice/experiences would be appreciated.
- 08-28-2011 #2
That ismost definately a squeeze. Are your veins becoming more pronounced when you do one and is midshaft solid as a rock during? I have recently started squeezes again and I believe it will take a few weeks to start getting noticable expansion. I have also read this somewhere.pterodactyl
Currently on the Phallosan Forte
- 08-28-2011 #3
I'm quite vascular so it's hard not to see veins when I squeeze. I see more of lines along the shaft. I presume they are the muscular structure of the penis, not too sure though. I've also noticed that if I squeeze hard, it is the glans that will expand more, sometimes to the point of a little pain. I back off the intensity then. I'm trying to increase my mseg more than my glans. I think my glans are far more stretchier though. I hope I'm not one of those guys who hasn't got stretchy girth and will find it hard to increase it. My 6" goal will be shattered
- By Dugger in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-03-2011, 08:19 AM
- By MrMonroe in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:25 AM
- By Britbob in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:26 AM
- By Gyrta in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:23 AM
- By Sloppy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2010, 03:15 PM