Optimistic, and sense of humor having PE'ers READ, and the women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimistic, and sense of humor having PE'ers READ, and the women

Ok, so I was just thinking in the shower (because that is where I do most of my thinking) that we should have like an Award forum, or thread... I obviously watched the VMA's last night and thought it would be cool and fun if we could have something like that. Call it the MPA's: Male Penis Awards. And It would be done monthly, since it takes time to gain, and we have new gym members daily. I for one think the people that like the idea will get a little more into P.E. and it will be fun!.

Awards for; Longest, Thickest, Overall Biggest, Best Head, Best Shaft, NewGym Member of the month, Best device (homemade hanging tools), etc....

Was just a idea, if its stupid....SHOOT ME, I wont feel the bullets no how lol...and If you like it, LETS PUSH TO GET IT STARTED!....These Awards could be the start of something the WHOLE GYM would be into. Think about it *Moderators
    How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Better yet, It could be every 3 months! That way we all have time to really gain if your in fact doing the P.E. and it also gives the new members time to finish the jp90! *Pics would be needed*
    How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Comment

I think it's a great idea! This way new PE'ers (like me) stay motivated to keep on working out .. Everyone will get hungry to win an award every 3 months Nice thinking StretchPE!

Comment

Thanks! I hope the rest of the gym likes the idea. But I really thought it would give motivation...I mean WHO DOESNT LIKE TO WIN!?? lol

Comment

Horrible just horrible idea! I hate it! Just playing!! I love it! I think the awards should be given out for whoever gained the most in the also. Most gain in length, girth, and total volume. Awesome idea dude, we really should make it
          Start
          6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
          4.8" MEG

07/2017
          8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
          5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
          7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
          5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
          4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Great idea. Love it. Even though I'm more of a lurker; I'm still dedicated and gain little to nothing so don't forget an award for Most Dedicated. Just my 2 cents.
            Start: 7 x 4 1/2
            Current: 7 3/4 x 4 7/8
            Goal: 9 x 6

Comment

Ooooh! Can I host it?!

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/285...president.html
                Similar to this?

Comment

Sucks! I wouldn't win anything

Lol
                  Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                  Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                    Sucks! I wouldn't win anything
                    Yea you would! maybe not in the first awards, but you will eventually. im sure im not going to even when half of the awards....I just want start something new. and you never kno, there may be a award with your name on it!

Lol
                    And to the rest that replied, thanks! It would be great if we could really get this going! We would have to nominate for every category just like the real awards...I think this could be pretty fun. Especially if the women could help out. Womens Pick Award....i would LOVE THAT! and sure you guys would too!

Comment

I don't think this is such a great idea. There are some people who started below average and has taken them a very long time to build to an average size. I think that these awards would undermine their hard work.
                      Some people are born larger and gain more easily. You would be prizing these types of people over the hard gainers, which isn't fair. It's not like the hard gainers work less hard or are less dedicated. It is beyond their control.

Also, I think this would be affirming the "bigger is better" ideology that many PEgym members aim to dispell. What you're saying is "if your dick grew the most, we will reward you!" You aren't validating hard work and effort, only bigger size. That may mean that the same person could win month after month. It just wouldn't be fair and might be cruel to some smaller members. You could drive these people away from PEgym.com and from PE altogether.

I like the idea of a "member of the month" award. I like how you're trying to bring in more people to the PE community. But I think we should be rewarding dedication and hard work, reward the commitment and not the size. After all, PE is less about a huge cock as it is sexual health.
                      Toadstool
                      Last edited by Toadstool; 08-29-2011, 10:33 PM.
                      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

We could reward things like "newest member who made a thread with the most replies."
                        "Best joke"
                        "best story"
                        "best sexual advice"

Whatever we reward people with, it should be to reward their involvement in the community, not their size.
                        Toadstool
                        Last edited by Toadstool; 08-29-2011, 10:39 PM.
                        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I would have to agree with Amiok. This would just turn out to be more big dick gloating. I think we have enough of that already. Just seeing their stats is traumatic enough. I like Toadstools version though.
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by StretchPE View Post
                            And to the rest that replied, thanks! It would be great if we could really get this going! We would have to nominate for every category just like the real awards...I think this could be pretty fun. Especially if the women could help out. Womens Pick Award....i would LOVE THAT! and sure you guys would too!
                            I was kind of just messing haha.
                            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

To each his own, but Idc how the awards go... now we are all getting ideas together, lets make it happen! It doesnt have to be the penis, we can use posts and threads, funniest joke, etc....I just want to get it started. The new month is coming!!

Comment

Working...
                              X