- 08-31-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
I'm new here (not so new, because I've been reading for a long time) and I started my PE training 2 weeks ago. I gained 0.2 inch in girth (at the base) and 0.2 inches in length during those 2 weeks.
However, I don't want to get anymore length. My penis is 7.1 in. BPEL and 6.5 NBPEL and I think it's sufficient like this.
The max I would ever go is 7.5 BPEL. I have 5.0 in. MEG and I'd like to have it increased to around 5.5-5.7 in. I will stop after that.
My last girlfriend could have great orgasms when being on top and having her clitoris rub on my pelvis, and very fast too...
Now, if I get too long it's gonna get tougher giving that kind of orgasm to any girl without hurting her cervix...
According to the TGC theory and without any doubt, my limiting factor is my tunica so I should be doing more stretching than girth exercises... Which I don't really want to do...
I've been stretching very lightly before jelquing but I still gain length with regular jelqs.
Should I stop stretching completely?
What should I do to prevent gaining too much length but gain girth instead?
Thanks for you help!
- 08-31-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- By dashorses in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2011, 10:04 AM
- By 8pulgadas in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2011, 12:06 PM
- By Sidewinder.a7x in forum Poll ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2010, 03:41 PM
- By frankie310 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:12 AM
- By maniac1002 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-24-2009, 11:55 PM