Jelqing and swimming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing and swimming

I swim everyday, usually an hour after jelqing . You know, after jelqing, my penis is filled with blood,but after I swim, my penis is soaked into to clod water and it becomes totally flaccid. I wonder if swimming after jelqing will lower my PE efficiency and give rise to less gain.

Would like to know the answer to this one myself.

Comment

I want to know the answer to that too. I do not think that one has much to do with the other .
      Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

Don't think it matters, in fact some people do cool downs instead of warm downs after their PE session.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
          Don't think it matters, in fact some people do cool downs instead of warm downs after their PE session.
          Cool down? I think it might lower the gains.

Comment

Originally posted by slavolia View Post
            Cool down? I think it might lower the gains.
            well I also think so... but somebody thinks it helps instead... lengthwise at least.. there is a collagen theory behind this thought
            S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
            1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
            G
            BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

I swim competitively for 2 hours 6 days a week and usually my PE sessions are after eating after getting home from swimming so nah it shouldn't affect you, if you do it before you should have a nice hang so it should look better if you're rocking a speedo

Comment

My speedo definitely rocks with my flaccid these days. I find that my kick actually increases the blood flow down there so that my flaccid bulge is more pronounced no matter when I jelq. One thing should have nothing to do with the other.

Comment

Swimming is great for the body. You will see an increase in blood flow ... I'm 99% sure it will not be hurting your gains. If anything, it should be a positive thing for your gains.

After an hour of break from your PE, your dude is already cooled down. If the water is cold, then you may see some shrinkage, but that's just a natural response for the penis to preserve heat. It will shrink to protect the testicles.
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
                  X