Need Restarting help please !! + Unique "success" story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Restarting help please !! + Unique "success" story

I originnaly posted this in the "introduce yourself" forum yesterday with no replies yet. I figure maybe it belongs here instead...

I am going to restart my PE program for the first time in about 8 years, and this is my first attempt at getting info on PE from any source other than product manufacturers. I am very serious about getting better results than I did 8-14 years ago andI really, really would appreciate some feedback from anybody who thinks they have an understanding of my unique situation. I AM NOT spamming for a penis pump manufacturer. Bottom line is I was able to gain 1.5 - 1.75 in. in length in about a year and I was very small ( 4-4.25 nbpel) to start. I am not going to go too far into the emotional side of my story,but I’ll just say that I’m in a really bad spot in my life and one of the only things that keeps me going is the prospect of exceeding my previous results with a new PE program.
    The first time I pumped was around June ‘97. I bought a crude hand pump at an Adult store. My nbpel was 4.25 before my 1st session. I think the instructions said to pump and hold for like 2-5 minutes, then release for a couple minutes for circulation and repeat a couple times- I really can’t remember. When I was finished my cock was 4.5 nbpel and I’m pretty sure that gain was permanent either right away or after just a couple more sessions (not lying). My hardons were just fine right before I did this BTW. So the next thing I did was to purchase through the mail a brand name electric pump for like $350. My routine was 5 minutes warm cloth and massage, 15 minutes pumping, 5 minute warm cloth, and a second 15 minute pump, then I would put on a band to keep it semi-engorged for at least ½ hour beneath my clothing, no ejaculations allowed for at least 1 hour. I did this 3 days a week like MWF. I’m not sure , but maybe 4-8 weeks later I was 4.75 nbpel and I hit a wall. For maybe 6 weeks I had no gains and in my frustration I skipped a session and gained 1/8 in. on my 4th day of rest! So I concluded (rightly) that I had stopped making gains because of lack of rest. I don’t remember exactly how my schedule went from there but my routine stayed the same and I reached maybe 5.5 nbpel maybe 12 months from the 1st time I had ever pumped. Then I stopped making gains, became frustrated and depressed for various reasons,and kind of gave up.
    On August 18 1999 I started over , and I have retained pretty detailed records of my sessions and progress. I had shrunk to 4.00 nbpel partly because I was obese. This time I was wary of overtraining and would decide on a session usually because my dick “felt good” and generally I was trying to pump 1 day on 2 days off. But I did it much less than that. I always gave myself at least 2 rest days between sessions. Also I was having serious personal problems at the time and I would skip as much as 2 weeks at a time. Nevertheless, I hit 5 3/4 inches on Aug 24, 2000. My records after that are sketchy but it seems like I went a couple months without any gains. I remember, but didn’t record, that I had definitely reached a legit 5 7/8 nbpel a couple months later. I started dabbling with hanging at the time and I was instructed by the manufacturer to not do any pumping while hanging. I remember having the impession that all my gains had been from the pumping. I also remember that the hanging I did wasn’t for more than 2 or 3 months. Sometimes I thought that I might have gained like 1/16 in. from the hanging but I gave up, thinking that I had probably “maxed out” through just pumping. I was used to pumping a few sessions and then just waking up one random morning with an overnight gain and I never saw that when hanging. The manufacturers of these products and what little literature I could find ,led me to believe that with my starting size that I couldn’t hope for more than 1 ½ in. anyway and that I was probably lucky to get that much.
    After reading through these PE forums a bit it’s occurring to me that maybe this isn’t true because I gained a lot, very fast , with very little effort ( I didn‘t know this). Furthermore, all I ever did was pump, basically. I really didn’t know anything about anything else and it seems from what I’m reading here, that I may have just not been patient enough hanging( not to mention I just didn’t know what I was doing- “hanging angles” for example.)

So, if you’ve been kind enough to read this far, my questions are:

Given my experience with pumping does anybody believe that maybe I should just pump like I used to , see what I can get first (“aint broke don’t fix it”) before touching any “beginner PE program” or is it just a certainty that a Beginner routine, (with "jelqing" and "stretching"- which I have never done)is the best way to go regardless? My erections are kind of lousy right now BTW.

I now have 4-4.25 in nbpel with a small peyronnes “dent” ½ in. up from the bottom of my left shaft, which I didn't have until a few years later (it might have been from too much band tightening after pumping , but probably from trauma, unrelated to PE, that I got when I was 20yrs old). I really want to have a 6.75-7 in. nbpel cock. Given that I came so close to 6 in. (from 4.25 mind you) by pumping alone, do I really have a shot at a 2.5+ inch gain? Or is it just that the pumping did a great job of “pulling out the root” as they used to say, and I’m just pipe dreaming? And why?

Given your experience reading these forums and with PE, what would you do if you were me?

Originally posted by MrLamar View Post
    I originnaly posted this in the "introduce yourself" forum yesterday with no replies yet. I figure maybe it belongs here instead...

I am going to restart my PE program for the first time in about 8 years, and this is my first attempt at getting info on PE from any source other than product manufacturers. I am very serious about getting better results than I did 8-14 years ago andI really, really would appreciate some feedback from anybody who thinks they have an understanding of my unique situation. I AM NOT spamming for a penis pump manufacturer. Bottom line is I was able to gain 1.5 - 1.75 in. in length in about a year and I was very small ( 4-4.25 nbpel) to start. I am not going to go too far into the emotional side of my story,but I’ll just say that I’m in a really bad spot in my life and one of the only things that keeps me going is the prospect of exceeding my previous results with a new PE program.
    The first time I pumped was around June ‘97. I bought a crude hand pump at an Adult store. My nbpel was 4.25 before my 1st session. I think the instructions said to pump and hold for like 2-5 minutes, then release for a couple minutes for circulation and repeat a couple times- I really can’t remember. When I was finished my cock was 4.5 nbpel and I’m pretty sure that gain was permanent either right away or after just a couple more sessions (not lying). My hardons were just fine right before I did this BTW. So the next thing I did was to purchase through the mail a brand name electric pump for like $350. My routine was 5 minutes warm cloth and massage, 15 minutes pumping, 5 minute warm cloth, and a second 15 minute pump, then I would put on a band to keep it semi-engorged for at least ½ hour beneath my clothing, no ejaculations allowed for at least 1 hour. I did this 3 days a week like MWF. I’m not sure , but maybe 4-8 weeks later I was 4.75 nbpel and I hit a wall. For maybe 6 weeks I had no gains and in my frustration I skipped a session and gained 1/8 in. on my 4th day of rest! So I concluded (rightly) that I had stopped making gains because of lack of rest. I don’t remember exactly how my schedule went from there but my routine stayed the same and I reached maybe 5.5 nbpel maybe 12 months from the 1st time I had ever pumped. Then I stopped making gains, became frustrated and depressed for various reasons,and kind of gave up.
    On August 18 1999 I started over , and I have retained pretty detailed records of my sessions and progress. I had shrunk to 4.00 nbpel partly because I was obese. This time I was wary of overtraining and would decide on a session usually because my dick “felt good” and generally I was trying to pump 1 day on 2 days off. But I did it much less than that. I always gave myself at least 2 rest days between sessions. Also I was having serious personal problems at the time and I would skip as much as 2 weeks at a time. Nevertheless, I hit 5 3/4 inches on Aug 24, 2000. My records after that are sketchy but it seems like I went a couple months without any gains. I remember, but didn’t record, that I had definitely reached a legit 5 7/8 nbpel a couple months later. I started dabbling with hanging at the time and I was instructed by the manufacturer to not do any pumping while hanging. I remember having the impession that all my gains had been from the pumping. I also remember that the hanging I did wasn’t for more than 2 or 3 months. Sometimes I thought that I might have gained like 1/16 in. from the hanging but I gave up, thinking that I had probably “maxed out” through just pumping. I was used to pumping a few sessions and then just waking up one random morning with an overnight gain and I never saw that when hanging. The manufacturers of these products and what little literature I could find ,led me to believe that with my starting size that I couldn’t hope for more than 1 ½ in. anyway and that I was probably lucky to get that much.
    After reading through these PE forums a bit it’s occurring to me that maybe this isn’t true because I gained a lot, very fast , with very little effort ( I didn‘t know this). Furthermore, all I ever did was pump, basically. I really didn’t know anything about anything else and it seems from what I’m reading here, that I may have just not been patient enough hanging( not to mention I just didn’t know what I was doing- “hanging angles” for example.)

So, if you’ve been kind enough to read this far, my questions are:

Given my experience with pumping does anybody believe that maybe I should just pump like I used to , see what I can get first (“aint broke don’t fix it”) before touching any “beginner PE program” or is it just a certainty that a Beginner routine, (with "jelqing" and "stretching"- which I have never done)is the best way to go regardless? My erections are kind of lousy right now BTW.

I now have 4-4.25 in nbpel with a small peyronnes “dent” ½ in. up from the bottom of my left shaft, which I didn't have until a few years later (it might have been from too much band tightening after pumping , but probably from trauma, unrelated to PE, that I got when I was 20yrs old). I really want to have a 6.75-7 in. nbpel cock. Given that I came so close to 6 in. (from 4.25 mind you) by pumping alone, do I really have a shot at a 2.5+ inch gain? Or is it just that the pumping did a great job of “pulling out the root” as they used to say, and I’m just pipe dreaming? And why?

Given your experience reading these forums and with PE, what would you do if you were me?
    I am going to restart my PE program for the first time in about 8 years,
    That's a long time ...

or is it just a certainty that a Beginner routine, (with "jelqing" and "stretching"- which I have never done)
    I would try that ...

Comment

Personally , I'd do JP's beginner routine .
      It's been a few years since you've been doing PE , so start from scratch .
      My advice .
      Welcome to the GYM !!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

do I hear a "echo" ... lol

Comment

lol !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Alot of people here at the GYM like to recomend JP's 90 day routine to people who are just starting off but I'm a VERY strong believer in that Less Is More. I'd give PESG's routine a go first. It's very simple, light and has been proven to work.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

10-15 minute warm up
            basic strectches in all directions with big circles and helicopters
            10 minutes of SLOW jelqs
            20 minutes of edging (or more if you can)

It is a very simple routine but it works! and remember, Less Is More! Good luck

Raider

Comment

Originally posted by raider View Post
              Alot of people here at the GYM like to recomend JP's 90 day routine to people who are just starting off but I'm a VERY strong believer in that Less Is More. I'd give PESG's routine a go first. It's very simple, light and has been proven to work.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

10-15 minute warm up
              basic strectches in all directions with big circles and helicopters
              10 minutes of SLOW jelqs
              20 minutes of edging (or more if you can)

It is a very simple routine but it works! and remember, Less Is More! Good luck

Raider
              Which of the stretches are the "basic" ones. How long do I do them for?

Comment

Working...
              X