Thread: Clamp vs. Edging
- 09-02-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
I always do clamping or edging next to my PE routine or after my routine.
Okay, I know clamping (with a clamp ring) is good for gaining girth but is it as good for training the pelvic floor muscles (the muscle you use for doing kegels)? Am I correct with saying that edging or ballooning is better for training the pelvic floor muscle?
Because with a clamp your pelvic floor muscle has less work to fill your penis with blood, so I guess when you do clamping you don't train your pelvic floor muscle?
I just don't want to end up with a tick penis which my pelvic floor muscle can't handle due to clamping to much...
- 09-02-2011 #2
Clamping asks a lot from your penis and if you want to add it on top of your PE routine, I'm afraid that it will lead you to overtraining and injury. If you want to clamp, then make a session of it or do it in conjunction with a light PE session, always keeping an eye on your PIs!
Edging doesn't necessarily strengthen your pelvic floor but it teaches you to be more conscious of it, especially of the involuntary contractions that leads to premature ejaculation. It is an important exercise that you must consider and in my opinion a good way to finish your session.
- By mk22267 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2011, 05:43 PM
- By b123 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2010, 12:21 PM
- By FirstTimer in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2010, 03:38 PM
- By astr in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2010, 05:47 PM
- By remek in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2007, 02:40 AM