Thread: Tunica Soreness Spot?
- 09-02-2011 #1
Hi,ive been hanging for about a month and been working hard on my tunica!But I cannot tell if the soreness is from my tunica or ligs!
When i hang OTS i feel a pull in my scrotum and my gouch(between the scrotum and anus) area.Is that indeed telling me my tunica is being worked/sore?
By the end of my session most my soreness is on my base of my penis.which i can tell is my ligs.
Ive searched around and found nothing pin poting me to the area. Thanks again PE GYM!
- 09-02-2011 #2
Looking in your log I have noticed that you have been hanging at different angles for every set. Maybe you should stick with Straight down hanging for a while. Different angles can intensify the weight. for example a BTC is much more intense then straight down so if you have only been hanging for a short period of time you cant just go 5lbs sd and then 5lbs btc with out it being stressfull.
Back of on the angles of attack and try to work your ligs in a more consistent fashion or you will injure your self. i would read all of Blinks threads on hanging, this and many more questions are addressed there.
be safe, it is not a raceGoing an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 09-02-2011 #3
Yea read alot of hanging posts.My penis comes out straight down already, well to me. So my ligs are pretty worked up.Also Idon't get sore hanging SD/btc unless I double my hang time.So different angles seemed logical.
What do you think I should do Bigo?PE'ing, the roots of all evil.
My Road to gains LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1189441
- By fuckna in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2011, 01:14 AM
- By xsmiles in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:31 PM
- By Bromandude in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2011, 12:21 AM
- By kingshibuya in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2010, 09:58 PM
- By Banana in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2008, 01:58 PM