Thread: Postponing on PE, dammit :/
- 09-04-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
Long story short, school this semester has consumed all of my day and I REALLY have no time for PE anymore. The only thing I have been able to do are kegals on my way to school. Other than that, my supra slammers routine has been very bad when it comes to consistency so I'm probably going to postpone that for a while so I don't end up hurting myself since I'm sure not doing them for a while and then doing them again could lead to injury. So for now I am probably only going to do kegals every other day and possibly edging if I get time during my day every couple days and stretching. I'm going to still try and visit this site every now and then but other than that PE will have to wait :/
I don't mind staying at my current size but hopefully I don't LOSE any size as well!
Last edited by that one guy; 09-04-2011 at 01:24 AM.
- 09-04-2011 #2
Well school does take priority, can't blame you for that!
However, you can work in some stretching a few times during the day. One easy stretch is a piss pull, which is another name for the JAI Stretch. I often do 20 before I pee.
The piss pull (JAI Stretch) is done by gripping your penis with an OK grip behind the glands:
1. Gently stretch your penis and hold for two seconds.
2. While still holding the penis, release the stretch for two seconds.
3. Repeat steps two and three until you reach desired number of reps.
I'm sure others may have ideas for you too.Doing the JP90
6/20/11 - BPEL: 5.5 x 5.25 - Flaccid: 2.5 x 3.5
8/24/11 - BPEL: 6.0 x 5.5 - Flaccid: 4.0 x 4.5
- 09-04-2011 #3
- 09-04-2011 #4
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
buy an extender my classes are like 50 mins each go to the bathroom once to check the glands and makes u have a perfect time frame for stretching. i point mine down wear a lil baggy jeans and ya i have to make them sag a lil around the waist but it doesn tlook to bad
- By Illnath in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:33 AM
- By Wazza in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2011, 05:03 AM
- By Wolfmesser in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 04-18-2010, 07:12 PM
- By GQ1 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:13 PM