The scary truth behind penis exercise! Reason why vets leave! :o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The scary truth behind penis exercise! Reason why vets leave! :o

Ok so i recently saw a post on here asking why the veterans have all disappeared and very rarely to they return to the gym. on this thread some people suggested that they had found out something shocking and or scary about PE which caused them to leave with out a single word, quietly disappearing like they never existed. others made the suggestion that they just don't have much time any more or that they have merely reached their goals and no longer need to exercise. WELL this got me thinking ....

what really causes the vets and experts to leave?

So then i went looking through thousands of old posts trying to find out the exact points at which the vets began to leave and fade away, i have spent hours searching though the logs of vets such as " radiohead, PESG, saiyan22, Jayhawk" trying to find some sort of clue or hit as why why they left or what happened to cause them to leave? All the time i was thinking why did they leave? what do they know what wee are yet to discover? is there something scary and and shocking that we don't yet know about pe?!?!?

Then it hit me like a brick to the face!
    THERE IS SOMETHING SHOCKING AND SCARY THAT WE ALL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PE! AND IM HERE TODAY TO WARN YOU ALL!!!

HERE IS THE TRUTH!

ONCE YOU HAVE PE'D LONG ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED A VET YOU WOULD HAVE REALIZED THAT PE CAN INCREASE THE SIZE AND GIRTH OF YOUR PENIS TO SUCH MONSTROUS PROPORTIONS THAT YOU WILL HAVE THE MOST AMAZING BRAGGING RIGHTS, BECOME WONDERFUL AND AMAZING LOVERS AND HAVE THE BEST CONFIDENCE EVER!

so then REAL reason our vets leave is because they are to busy now bragging, giving ladies the best sex of their lives and going out being super confident! and if you continue with your pe you too could achieve this pure state of awesomeness! haha

Thank you for reading and your welcome in advance for thanking me for revealing this to you!
    willo012
    Last edited by willo012; 09-04-2011, 11:17 AM.
    new stats 4th Sept 2011
    FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
    FG: 3.75"
    BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
    NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
    MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
    NBPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5.5"

Originally posted by willo012 View Post
    HERE IS THE TRUTH!

ONCE YOU HAVE PE'D LONG ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED A VET YOU WOULD HAVE REALIZED THAT PE CAN INCREASE THE SIZE AND GIRTH OF YOUR PENIS TO SUCH MONSTROUS PROPORTIONS THAT YOU WILL HAVE THE MOST AMAZING BRAGGING RIGHTS, BECOME WONDERFUL AND AMAZING LOVERS AND HAVE THE BEST CONFIDENCE EVER!

so then REAL reason our vets leave is because they are to busy now bragging, giving ladies the best sex of their lives and going out being super confident! and if you continue with your pe you too could achieve this pure state of awesomeness!
    Lol so if i ever leave PEgym it will be for the above reasons that you've set out above! Or it'll be because i've gotten my penis so big that the weight of it has started to give me back problems and i'm no longer at PEgym because i'm recovering in hospital from my penis reduction operation.

Comment

yes schlittle im afraid this is the scary fate that awaights us all:P haha and penis reduction surgery may even become more popular than penis enlargement surgery! haha
      new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

You are right

My need to post or read in here diminishes every time i gain.
        Slow deep and hard
        Last edited by Slow deep and hard; 09-04-2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Lol, I can't wait till I 'fade away' from here then

Comment

lmfao.

Nice.

If I disappear and never return, wish me luck and consider me lucky.
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

llol thats some "information" you dug up! keep up the good work and hopefully we all can disappear someday (A)
              Stats

Current: BPEL 6" EG 4.5"

Current Goal: BPEL 7"+ EG 5"+

Permanent Goal: Depends on the response I'll get :P

Comment

Many times one stops contributing because there is nothing new. There Are periods of time when you see the same questions over and over. It is understandable because of new participants, but it can be boring.

Comment

This place is my last stop, my last hope. It must work. I'm full determined to reach my goal. If I do, I'll HANG Around and educate!
                  3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                  3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                  3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                  4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                  4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                  4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                  5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                  5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                  5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                  8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                  8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                  8/26/11 6.25 beg
                  11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                  02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                  05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Saiyan is over at Thunder's Place.
                    Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
                    BPEL: 7.0"
                    May 2014:
                    BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
                    Goals:
                    2014: BPEL 8.0"
                    2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

I was about to shoot you man..

Comment

haha sorry for shaking you up there man but I had to tell the world :P haha
                        new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

Lol me too damn that was a feather ruffler..
                          For the sexiest sex advice and info on the webs check out www.thepassionatewife.com

Also check out these awesome Man Jeans www.thehotchild.com

Comment

Nice post. It shook me up a little. hahahahaha
                            "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

There's no reason why you can stop in from time to time and say hello to some of the nice people you've met! Hell you can even say hi to some of the jerks you've met as well. No reason not to be friendly!
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X