Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about my routine?

this is copy and pasted from my progress thread:

Here's my plan: (2 days on, one day off)

Morning Stretches: Warming up with 12 second stretches in all directions (Up, straight out, down, left, right) and 25 kegels in between. That adds up to 125 kegels. Then I do ten full rotations, where I grip my penis and rotate it 360 degrees, in each direction and 25 kegels in between. This is where I do my set of tunica tugs or 6-8 reps. I perform this only once.
    I repeat this whole process twice for a total of about 350 kegels and about 10 - 15 minutes of stretching.

I type this right after a stretch. I measured my flaccid length: 4.5 inches, but it soon turtles to maybe 1.5-2". I know this is a sign of fatigue. But, my dick usually turtles; it's common for me. I'm not exactly sure what to make of it. Throughout the day, i'll notice it fluctuate in length, too.

Then i go on to the actual stretching. It's pretty much the same as the warm up, but without the kegels and I hold the position longer. I do every direction for 30 seconds. This adds up to another 15 minutes or so. I would throw in something else but I don't know any other exercise because they aren't posted.

After I'm finished this, I cool down. My cooldown is basically the warm up. My kegel muscles are pretty tired after.

More than 6 hours later, I'll do my exercises:
    Night Routine: I'll warm up (as mentioned above) and then lube myself up. I will do 60 jelqs, then 60 V jelgs. I do 4 sets of this then I do 6 compressions and 4x30-45 second uli jelqs.
    I cool down and then I'm done.

I'm more than 3 months into it. I do not experience bruising. I'll sometimes experience hardening of the shaft when flaccid and if I do, I usually stop and consider it break time. This doesn't happen too frequently.
    I don't want to over do, but I don't want to be so cautious that I under-do it.
    What do you think of this plan?
    Toadstool
    Last edited by Toadstool; 09-04-2011, 02:21 PM.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

beginner routine?

Comment

Originally posted by brana View Post
      beginner routine?
      Totally. I don't know why people keep changing JP's Routine...stick with what you've been told and you'll be fine, keep adding stuff and you'll overtrain.

Comment

Like I said, I'm three months into it and I don't feel like the JP90 is doing it for me anymore. So I'm adding more to it.

But I'd like someone who knows what they're talking about to critique my routine.
        Toadstool
        Last edited by Toadstool; 09-04-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Maybe it is too much.

I'd like to talk to a mod or someone to get some advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
              Maybe it is too much.

I'd like to talk to a mod or someone to get some advice.
              You can talk to JonPop, Big Al, Kingpole or Pegasus, they are the most wise guys I met here.

Here's an advice: be more humble and don't undermine someone because it's not the most experienced...

Comment

It does seem a lot. What if you reduce the intensity and do the exercises you mentioned here once a month as a useful shock treatment?

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see any edging or ballooning. Do you take any supplements?
                Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

I looked at one of your other posts from 2-3 weeks ago and you mentioned that you had just come off a 40 minute jelq session. You also seem to think warming up means bundled stretches or some other form of stretching. This is not the case. Stretching is an exercise. Warming up involves literally warming your cock up so that it becomes pliable.

I think you need to do the JP 90 beginner routine for real and not try to gain 3 inches in 3 weeks cause it ain't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Latin Stud View Post
                    You can talk to JonPop, Big Al, Kingpole or Pegasus, they are the most wise guys I met here.

Here's an advice: be more humble and don't undermine someone because it's not the most experienced...
                    Well, I am looking for the wise men on the site because I'd like some advice from people who know what they're talking about. I don't mean to insult you, and I hope that isn't the case but ... would you take advice from anyone? ...but a lot of people are telling me I'm going over board with what I'm doing. You can be sure I will take that very seriously and hold back until I'm more experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                      I looked at one of your other posts from 2-3 weeks ago and you mentioned that you had just come off a 40 minute jelq session. You also seem to think warming up means bundled stretches or some other form of stretching. This is not the case. Stretching is an exercise. Warming up involves literally warming your cock up so that it becomes pliable.

I think you need to do the JP 90 beginner routine for real and not try to gain 3 inches in 3 weeks cause it ain't happening.
                      I was really under the impression the warm wash cloth was an optional thing. I'm lucky I haven't hurt myself yet. I have NEVER used the wash cloth.
                      I thought that slowly stretching it would cause blood to flow in, which would warm it up.

Comment

If you don't have a heating pad/warm cloth I'd recommend at the least fowfering your penis (i.e. laying with it tucked between your thighs) for a warm up. You can work up to an erection and let it subside while tucked if possible which I do sometimes. I'm not the hugest proponent of warming up but the "stretching" you described is NOT a warm up. If anything I find that blood flow is reduced in my penis when I stretch and that is the reason heli-shakes are often done between sets of stretching - to restore the blood flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
                          It does seem a lot. What if you reduce the intensity and do the exercises you mentioned here once a month as a useful shock treatment?

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see any edging or ballooning. Do you take any supplements?
                          After what everyone's telling me, I'm worried that I may hurt myself. I'll hold off from it completely and follow the JP90 for a couple of more months. ... It just doesn't seem like a lot. When I'm finished with that, I'll add more to the routine and consult with mod. I've been thinking about trying that BigAl coaching I've heard of.

Oh, I do edge and balloon. I think I may have forgotten to add it. I"m thinking of taking it away because I read something that said "people who masturbate and do not ejaculate experience (a little less) in gains than those who do not masturbate at all."

I don't take any PE-related supplements. I take about 40-50g of protein a couple of times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                            If you don't have a heating pad/warm cloth I'd recommend at the least fowfering your penis (i.e. laying with it tucked between your thighs) for a warm up. You can work up to an erection and let it subside while tucked if possible which I do sometimes. I'm not the hugest proponent of warming up but the "stretching" you described is NOT a warm up. If anything I find that blood flow is reduced in my penis when I stretch and that is the reason heli-shakes are often done between sets of stretching - to restore the blood flow.
                            ugh. I just reread the JP90 routine. The stretching I'm doing isn't even close the warm up described. What was I thinking?
                            I haven't been going about this very smart, have I? :/

Thanks for taking the time to kick my ass.

I do appreciate it. Heh, even if it's not the answer I wanted to see.

Comment

Yup be happy you didn't sustain an injury and good luck with JPs.

Comment

Working...
                              X