Was it Successful ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it Successful ?

How would you describe a successful Gym Session ?

Sometimes i am not happy with my session , its not always the same.....Erection level not always the same....sometimes though i feel that i had the best session ever.....

Is it normal not to have always the same result ?

If you have ever lifted you know the answer already. I have lifted when I absolutely didn't want to, but because of time constraints had no choice. Some of those workouts were my best ones. I have lifted on days where I have had plenty of rest, no time constraints at all, and my workout sucked. I have had workouts where I later told someone if I knew why this was such a great workout, I would bottle it and make a lot of money.

If you are trying to be discrete about your PE, and people are milling about that is going to be a big negative. If you have a big test the next day, or a work related issue due real soon and you are under pressure, that will be a big negative. If you really don't feel like doing it right now and you are rushing, that is a no no. If your unit is tired, or you are tired, same thing. Many factors enter into this, and your task is to minimize those factors in order to maximize your routine. But good days and bad days, we all have them.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
    X