- 09-06-2011 #1
Recently I have started getting blood spots on my index finger's outermost knuckle after stretching... It didn't worry me as it typically disappears by the end of the day. Now though I think it is starting to discolour slightly!
Has anyone else experienced this?
I never thought I would have to ask how, but could I be gripping in some unusual manner? I tend to tightly roll up my index finger around my wiener, then put my thumb over to secure it and squeeze for grip. My joints are slightly overflexible and this is the way I find most comfortable.
I'm uncut and I only really apply enough pressure to stop the skin from slipping. I am trying to find ways to put less pressure on my finger, but am struggling to get a good grip otherwise...
- By Clway in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2011, 08:44 PM
- By jonno10 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:21 AM
- By james1990 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 12-22-2010, 08:18 PM
- By 007 in forum The GymReplies: 16Last Post: 02-26-2010, 07:04 PM
- By kingpole in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 07-30-2009, 08:17 PM