MECoach - Big Al or Dr Howard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MECoach - Big Al or Dr Howard?

Im thinking about signing up with MECoach but now to decide who to take on...I assumed Id go with Big Al but then was impressed by the scientific aspect of Dr Howards writing...anybody have any opinion on this?
    Starting: BPEL 6 EG 4.3
    Goal: BPEL 7 EG 5

Big Al seems a very good choice to me.Besides he's a lot bigger than the other guy!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

yeah...I guess they know the same stuff? Dr Howrd tho has made 3 inches and 2 in girth - pretty impressive...
      Starting: BPEL 6 EG 4.3
      Goal: BPEL 7 EG 5

Comment

Have you ever considered Big Dr Raider????

Raider

Comment

I would just talk to Big Al. I really think you can easily get consultations from both, no problem, and no extra cost. BUT, you will just have to ask Big Al. They are BOTH amazing pioneers of PE and have made their own major gains. I have spoken with them both "at lengths" about this (pun intended).

But really, just talk to Big Al and he will tell you exactly what you need to know!

Comment

If you want manual PE, see Al, if you want instructions on hanging and pumping, etc Dr. Howard is your man.
            My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Working...
            X