Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hard task...

Hello.
    I'm trying to follow those exercices, but the more I try, harder it gets. I'm Brazilian, and I'm not very good in inglish, so I have to translate everything and not everything is translatable in this forum. I have only 15 min in my day to take a shower and I'm aways too tired when I go to bed to sleep, or I'm with my girlfriend and I can't do PE there. I know that's strange for someone to tell it in a forum, but I'm doing it for love, I just want to make her happier every day, so I'm asking, is there any routine that I can use that can take only 15 min per day? I don't care for how long will it take to see results. I need to have more thiker then larger. If that's not too much to ask, can I see how it's made (in pictures, draws or videos)? I saw the videos in the Begginer's thread, but a lot of them is not working so I can't have an Idea just reading... Well, I'm hoping my situation has a solution, or I'll have to just let it be the way it is right now =/

Thank you if you read it. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Heres a vid for wet jelqs. Wet Jelqing Video - Jelqing Exercise Video - Jelq Technique
    Here is how to v-jelq drawings https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...strations.html

15 min per day isn't really enough, you need to warm up atleast 10 min a day before you do any exercise.

Comment

Working...
    X