Length Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length Exercises

Hi guys, what are the best length exercises. I am still doing JP90 right now, but I want to start understanding all of the different exercises and their most practical uses for when I am done my 90 day conditioning. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
    Starting Size 8/2011
    BPEL 5.7", EG 4.9"

Current Size 9/2011
    BPEL 5.75", EG 5.2"

Goal
    BPEL 7.5", EG 6"

Ever thought of buying a cheap extender? Can always extend after your routine.

Comment

I have thought about, as a matter of fact, it was reading about extenders that les me to learn about PE. The thing that turns me off to them is that you have to wear them for hours at a time. I looked at the X4 and they recommend wearing it 6 or more hours a day. If I could wear it stealth at work I would, but seems like its too bulky and uncomfortable for that.
      Starting Size 8/2011
      BPEL 5.7", EG 4.9"

Current Size 9/2011
      BPEL 5.75", EG 5.2"

Goal
      BPEL 7.5", EG 6"

Comment

Check these out:

Penis Exercise
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...dd-length.html
        The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

you can wear it hidden i have a prosize extender and i wear mine in class all day. just point it down. i do have to wear my belt one hole looser and my pants a lil less lower then normal but nothing to bad or noticeable

Comment

Working...
          X