Pierced - pe question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierced - pe question

Wutsup everyone. Pe'er for 8 months now thanx to this site. I have a serious question (serious to me). I'm going to get my penis pierced (frenum) does anyone have this pierced that can tell me is it still possible to do p.e with it. I only clamp and pump, tho I'm most concerned about the pumping.

If anyone knows the answer or has the link to a thread that this was discussed please help me out. Thanks

Hi hangin, I to have a frenum; since this is going to be a new piercing I would not recommend you pe until it is completely healed.
    I have had mine piercing for over 5 years now and I still take my piercing out when I do my Pe routine. I donot care for the feeling (pressure) when I am doing things like Ulis, supras or any other exercise that involves clamping. That may be just me not sure.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Thanx.. Ur the man powertop!!

Comment

I inbox'd you too...

Comment

how did the piercing go? did it increase sensitivity? How long did you have to stop pe for?
          4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
          10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
          It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

personally i leave mine in during my pe routine... i have no problems at all, ive had mine now about 10-11 year... frenums heal really fast as its only thin skin, and not in direct contact with urine, seman. mine took only about 2 weeks to heal... i kept it really clean and showered and creamed it every day... i would say let it settle in for about 6-8 weeks before doing anything heavy..
            When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Working...
            X