Identified A Different Hindrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identified A Different Hindrance

The past 6 months I have been doing beginner routines, and as a result I have really gotten to know the anatomy of my penis. I recently came to a realization concerning girth, and I don't think it's a typical limiting factor.

Since I took my first official measurements I have been confused why there is such a drastic difference in girth between the glans and the base (almost an inch). I eventually noticed other attributes, namely that I have a twist counter clockwise in the shaft and that my CS is very pronounced at the base vs not so much from mid to glans. The only thing I can come up with that could explain all of this is that my right CC chamber didn't fully develop in size (from about mid shaft to glans) in comparison to the left side. Palpating seems to confirm it despite difficulty identifying it by looks alone. If I were to fix this I'm almost certain my overall girth would sky rocket, not only from it catching up with the left side but it would force my CS to pronounce more as well.

So, questions that come to mind...
    1. How often does this occur you think? (considering how difficult it was to identify, maybe more then you would initially think?)
    2. Is there a way to focus on a specific region like this? (girth wise)
    3. Assuming there are exercises for this kind of problem, how would you incorporate it into a routine? (aiming for both length and girth overall)

Thanks for sicking with it to the end of the post. Any advice, answers or comments would be greatly appreciated.

I am very curious to know what some one with more experienced then me would think about this kind of an issue!

Comment

Working...
    X