Maintenance Routine - need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance Routine - need help

Hi guys. I've started PE on February 15th this year. Initially i was weight hanging with x4 labs deluxe device, i've stopped with it last month. I've also been jelqing properly for about 5 months, it has allowed me to increase and fasten my gains. Now i'm just tired of PE and and I'm absolutely sure that it had worked great for me... my gains were 1,75'' in size and about 1' in girth . I don't have anything to complain... only the time that I use to spend in bath, which is about 1 hour and a half to perfectly exercise and also taking a shower.
    What I want now is a good and relatively fast maintenance routine. I think it would be not recomended to stop stretching my ligs right now, i'm a bit afraid of my penis shrinking back, is it true? I'm also doing kegels and mostly reverse kegels, they have told me how to understand my penis better. Sometimes I do another kinds of girth exercises which is a secondary deal for me now. After normal stretches my focus is to keep my Tunica health and my erections in a good shape. After August 15th I`ve decided to take 3 weeks OFF and I`ve seen a little shrink after that time... dont know why, but now i've been exercising it back and it have returned to the normal size... My last goal is flacid size but I think I don't have anything more to get from my ligs...
    thanks to this website, helped me a lot...
Working...
X