Thread: Ok so I've finished the JP90 :]
- 09-12-2011 #11
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Portland, OR
First, take a break, like a week or so given your member a good time to repair and add more fibers. Then, if the routine you are doing is working don't change it but add to it because what you are doing IS working (if it's not broke, don't fix it).Begin 7/25/2011:
NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6
FL 5.25, FG 5.2
NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7
- 09-12-2011 #12
Regarding the "jelq free" routine. It is a very short one - squeeze + side-to-side stretching.. it is Big Al's.
I need it because in 1.5 months from now Im going for a long trip abroad ( a couple of months), and I won't be able to handle a long routine. The "Jelq free" routine is short - 30-45 minutes and is very popular.
Did anyone try it?Starting stats (June 2011):
BPEL - 6.2''
BPFSL - 6.375''
EG - 4.6''
BPEL - 6.5''
EG - 5''
My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
- 09-12-2011 #13
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
did you make any gains from jp's routine?25/08/11- start
EL=5 13/16 inches EG=4.13/16 inches
- By angus in forum Success ForumReplies: 34Last Post: 03-01-2013, 02:35 PM
- By CJE666 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:37 PM
- By ladiesman92 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:52 PM
- By love&luck in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-15-2010, 06:37 PM
- By engadget99 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:38 PM