Condom size vs Aveage penis size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condom size vs Aveage penis size

It's being said that the average penis size is around 6" without saying BPEL/NBPEL. Standard condom length is between 7" - 8" and this is of course NBPEL.
    Please see below (Source: Condom sizes)
    How to choose the best size condom for you?

Finding the best fit takes a little of measurement and some experimentation.
    1. Firstly, measure the length of your fully erect penis. The ruler should be positioned at the base. Mark how far it is to the tip.
    2. Then, measure the girth of your penis. You can use a piece of string. Loop it once around the thickest part of the shaft of your erect penis. Measure it.
    3. Now you can compare your length and girth with the average. The average erection is around 5.1–5.9 inches in length and 4.85 inches in girth. If your measures are close to the average, a standard sized condom should be fine. If you’re significantly outside these ranges, consider a different size.

It shows that average penis length is around 5.1–5.9 inches NBPEL and 4.85 inches circumference.

Question is, why don't they manufacture condoms 6" long than? And why standard condom width is around 2" (in practice circumference 5.5" - 6.2") whereas average is 1.5" ?

What do you say guys/ladies?
    No Signature

I know that it would not make sense to make a six inch condom, no one ever said you had to be able to unroll it all the way for it to work. A 7 inch condom will stretch to fit longer and if you dont unroll it you could be 4 inchs long and use it as well. That is why they dont make one for every exact size.
    Just imagine how many with a 4 inch long dong would walk up to the counter and purchase it, most probably wouldnt, 5 inch guys would buy 6 inch and 6 inch guys would buy 7 inch. the success rate of condoms would fall off the charts and everyone would get knocked up.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It's all true BigO But, according to average size 80% of male population would fit into 6" length condom Than XL and XXL size condoms could cover 7"-8" dongs
      No Signature

Comment

But they came out many years later and the average ones are still the best sellers so why from a manufactureres point of view would you change the best product you have put on the shelves, I think the xls and xxls should be longer.

Comment

You convinced me

Another interesting thing, looking at the statistics is, that 35% men using durex standard condom reported it being too tight. 50% were happy and only 15% reported condom being too loose. Does it mean every third man must be over 5.5" in circumference? I'm assuming based on own experience being slightly over 5.5" and found standard condom little too tight What are yours experience Gents??
          No Signature

Comment

Originally posted by mika View Post
            Question is, why don't they manufacture condoms 6" long than? And why standard condom width is around 2" (in practice circumference 5.5" - 6.2") whereas average is 1.5" ?

What do you say guys/ladies?
            Because girth size is more important for the condom than length. There's less of a variation in girth size than there is length size, so it's more cost effective to produce a condom to fit a smaller range of girth sizes for proper fit and be able to fit from 5"BPEL to 8"BPEL, without reducing the effectiveness of the condom.

An 8" long condom will still work on a 5"BPEL penis, 6"BPEL penis, and 7" BPEL penis. All you have to do is just not roll it out fully.
            A condom for 4.5" girth to 5" girth will not work for anything else. Width wise, condoms stretch a little bit, and the width measurements aren't anywhere near actual circumference sizes. I'll try and find the other thread where I explained all of this.

Comment

Hmm I had a thought somwe condoms I fully unroll and they reach to the base of my nbpel penis ,however during sex i would expose more penis as I compact the fat pad. This would leave a fraction unprotected.

Comment

I'm 5.59 inches and I swear standard condoms are just TOO tight. Once I'm erect and got the condom on, it's ok I can have sex with it and keep an erection easily, but putting the condom on my dick is freakin difficult! It cuts the blood flow in my penis and makes me lose erection within a few seconds. I can't quite see standard condoms hitting 5.5 circ. ...
                August 17 (start) 6.68" BPEL - 6" NBPEL - 5.59" MSEG
                Goal 7" NPBEL * 5.75" MSEG

Comment

My standard advice is that once a guy reaches 5.5" girth he should consider large fit. Some guys a little smaller than 5.5" may like a looser condom too. However some guys like a tight condom and are fine with standard size at 5.5" girth.

Comment

Well, that is most true. Once I get the condom almost to mid shaft, rolling more downward fricking hurts because it is too tight due the roll with the average condom. I am glad to be married.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Are you using large fit new?

Comment

I just 6.3 inches the girth is 5.2 I find condoms too tight besides I am uncut so I have to roll the foreskin back to uncover the glans otherwise it is too tight to penetrate. Then the problem is condoms are bought in pharmacies and most attendants are young ladies so may be a little embarrassing to ask for a larger size if there is one in store.
                        hawkua
                        Last edited by hawkua; 09-11-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Ok hawka so you like a looser condom, do you have any problem with large fit sliping off?

Comment

Originally posted by hawkua View Post
                            I just 6.3 inches the girth is 5.2 I find condoms too tight besides I am uncut so I have to roll the foreskin back to uncover the glans otherwise it is too tight to penetrate. Then the problem is condoms are bought in pharmacies and most attendants are young ladies so may be a little embarrassing to ask for a larger size if there is one in store.
                            Dont be embarrassed about asking for a larger condom, stroll on up with a big fat grin and ask for that large condom!

Comment

My last gf and I had a horrible time with the non latex condoms. When we were starting to date she started on birth control pills. Being as it was her first cycle, I suggested we use condoms at first. Of course she had a latex allergy, so I bought the latex free ones. The material doesn't stretch as much as latex so they are thinner than latex condoms. Oh my God, I felt like I was strangling my cock even with a lot of lube. Broke two as well. We both had a laugh and screwed sans condom from there on! Now they make bigger ones, but I've never tried one on.

Just FYI for all you magnum men!

-Dave
                              Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

Working...
                              X