Only want girth gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only want girth gains

Hi, I'm fairly new to the world of PE. I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on how to only gain girth NOT length. I'm only 6inches long but I'm under strict instructions by my wife not to get any longer as she fears that it'll interfer with with my penis not being able to hit the spot to makes her squirt during intercourse. She's all for gaining width as long as I stay the same length.
    Any help would be appreciated, best exercises etc.
    Thanks.

Yes you can work on predominately girth but the conventional and safe wisdom here is start out with the JP90 day This essentially gets your penis adjusted to tugging and stretching. This routine also offers a pretty good initial balance between length and girth work. Many guys gain size across the 90 days. Some do not. There is typically improvement in most guy's eq and flaccid plumpness or size initially however When this is finished your penis will be ready for more girth oriented work. (This is where I am at now.) You'll find plenty of girth related exercises from the guys posting on the forum and in the exercises area of this site.

Initially, given your wife's concerns I'd suggest you begin the 90 day with some good measuring sometime later today. Record these measurements. Start the exercises and maintain awareness of any length gains you might be getting and if so tone down the routine with fewer stretches. My guess is there will be no length related wife problems in your initial days of working out.

Good luck.
    BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
    EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
    Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
    Base EG: 6 +.75
    Top EG 5 +.5
    NBPEL 6.2. +.2
    BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Try JP's routine without the stretching. You still will risk gaining length from only jelqing but obviously you have less of a chance than with the stretching. Or you could look into ordering something like a pump, which again does run the "risk" of adding length to your penis but will predominantly add girth.

Comment

Pumps don't add girth properly. They are temporary, surely? They don't enable real and permanent gains.
        6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
        My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
          Pumps don't add girth properly. They are temporary, surely? They don't enable real and permanent gains.

Of course they do, they just have to be cemented over months of use.

Comment

I have never understood this thinking. Why would pumping be any different than manual PE when it comes to permanence?
            pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Pumps may provide the most temporary size increase out of all PE techniques but they also yield long term results.

Comment

I'm pretty sure if you go a little over 6 inches its not going to effect your performance in b ed and she will still squirt. If anything it will feel even better. I would do jp90 program and then do clamping if u still want more gith
                Start Feb 01 2011
                NBPEL 6 2/16"
                BPFSL ?
                MEG 5.6ish"
                BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                NBPEL 7 3/8"
                BPFSL 8 1/8"
                MEG 6"
                BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

I don't think you can avoid gaining length even if you try. You are going to gain some length regardless. JP's 90 day is followed by exact reps and sets will more than likely increase your length inadvertently.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll take all of the information onboard and see how I go. I have mentioned to my wife that it appears that some length gains will be unavoidable and she's not keen on me doing it. Guess I'll take it one jelq at a time.
                    Again, many thanks.

Comment

One jelk at a time is a good mantra for us all.
                      BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                      EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
                      Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
                      Base EG: 6 +.75
                      Top EG 5 +.5
                      NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                      BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Working...
                      X