- 09-12-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- York, UK
Does anyone else seem to hold their breath while doing a kegel? haha, I'm doing them for 5 seconds each and thinking 'hang on, this is making me dizzy'....
Also, why do reverse kegels? I'm not sure what they are for and have always wanted to know but thought it was too dumb to ask without researching it. I could never find the right answer and still don't really know but I'm curious.
- 09-12-2011 #2
First off ...you should refrain from holding your breath whilst kegeling just like you should be refraining from tensing your abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
The reason why reverse kegeling is advised because it prevents an inbalance of strength between the different groups of muscles within the pelvic floor. An inbalance of the pelvic floor is believed to contribute to premature ejaculation.Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
Current stats : BPEL 6.8" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"
- By willo012 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2011, 01:19 PM
- By WRk in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2010, 03:21 PM
- By NewCell in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2010, 02:35 AM
- By SnowboardGuy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-11-2009, 01:59 AM
- By coolkenny13 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2009, 10:33 AM