Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In theory your gains should come from this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In theory your gains should come from this...

if your penis does work in a similar way to your muscles, then your workout breaks down cells, and the break and foods that you eat after mainly contibute to the growth.
    Does this mean our gains occur at largest during break periods?
    and if so, what's best, short frequent breaks, eg...
    1) 2 days on and 1 day off cycle
    2) or a 5 day on 2 day off cycle with a weeks break after 6 weeks
    Im swayed more toward number 2 but I don't know much, what do you guys think is best?
    25/08/11- start

EL=5 13/16 inches EG=4.13/16 inches

STG
    EL=6.0 EG=5.0

MTG
    EL=6.3 EG=5.3

LTG
    EL=7.0 EG=5.5

Except our penis doesn't work in a similar way to our muscles. It's muscle, but a completely different type of muscle. The same muscle that makes up our penis is the same type of muscle in our livers, bladder, the uterus, etc.

What's best for one person isn't always the best for another person, or even the specific routine one is on. You just have to find what works with your bodies natural rhythm.

Comment

_Days on and _days off depends on your routine. Some people need breaks every other day like myself, some people can go multiple days in a row and then rest. There is no "best" number of days to PE and then rest. Personally I do my routine Monday Wednesday and Friday. If you're debating between what seems like too much rest and what seems like too little, pick the too much rest to be safe. Resting is the most important part of PE.
      Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X