- 09-12-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
if your penis does work in a similar way to your muscles, then your workout breaks down cells, and the break and foods that you eat after mainly contibute to the growth.
Does this mean our gains occur at largest during break periods?
and if so, what's best, short frequent breaks, eg...
1) 2 days on and 1 day off cycle
2) or a 5 day on 2 day off cycle with a weeks break after 6 weeks
Im swayed more toward number 2 but I don't know much, what do you guys think is best?
- 09-12-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
Except our penis doesn't work in a similar way to our muscles. It's muscle, but a completely different type of muscle. The same muscle that makes up our penis is the same type of muscle in our livers, bladder, the uterus, etc.
What's best for one person isn't always the best for another person, or even the specific routine one is on. You just have to find what works with your bodies natural rhythm.
- 09-12-2011 #3
_Days on and _days off depends on your routine. Some people need breaks every other day like myself, some people can go multiple days in a row and then rest. There is no "best" number of days to PE and then rest. Personally I do my routine Monday Wednesday and Friday. If you're debating between what seems like too much rest and what seems like too little, pick the too much rest to be safe. Resting is the most important part of PE.
- By blink2000 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 27Last Post: 12-08-2015, 07:51 PM
- By normalguy in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 09-26-2013, 07:51 AM
- By MontrealMadness in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 08-16-2011, 07:39 PM
- By Cockpit in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2011, 12:07 AM
- By oxymoronman in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2010, 01:32 PM