About the guys with 6 inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the guys with 6 inch

So my question is to everyone who have penis 5.7-6.2 inch long what are they experience with woman , had u have any complaints , if so about the lenght or girth , thank you

Are you refering to NBP or BP?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Nbpel

Comment

Originally posted by Twister1 View Post
        So my question is to everyone who have penis 5.7-6.2 inch long what are they experience with woman , had u have any complaints , if so about the lenght or girth , thank you
        I am about 6" nbp but was probably closer to 6.5" nbp when I was younger. I have been with 3 women including my wife. I dont have any real interesting stories but have never had any complaints or weird looks. My wife started orgasming a little over a year ago but didn't for all the other years we were married.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Girth is way more important to a woman. Six inches is plenty of shaft length if you've got decent girth. I like the saying around here that goes "length for me, girth for her".

Personally, my experiences have been good, but I have felt not just my ego, but the sexual experience itself lacking in this regard. Just the small amount of extra girth I have now not only feels better for my wife, but better for me too.

Comment

I have no complains either no me not my young partners in fact they love it. may be older women like more length but I may be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
              Girth is way more important to a woman. Six inches is plenty of shaft length if you've got decent girth. I like the saying around here that goes "length for me, girth for her".

Personally, my experiences have been good, but I have felt not just my ego, but the sexual experience itself lacking in this regard. Just the small amount of extra girth I have now not only feels better for my wife, but better for me too.
              It don't make a difference whether you have 5,6 or more, girth is always important because it is what women feel the most hitting the walls at once. If a man has 8 inches and still lacks girth, he still has a pencil just a longer one.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

My girth is 5.4 - 5.5 midshaft the base is something like 5.1- 5.3 so I think it's normal I wanna make it to 6 inch

Comment

You still have good girth. This is when a guy should be really concerned: When the woman is getting air in the vaginal cavity during intercourse which is caused by a breach in the entrance (lack of penile girth sealing the entrance). My wife had this issue with her first husband who had (she said) like 4 - 4.5 in girth which became more of an issue after she had kids although she said as well he knew how to use it well. If she can't really feel some friction, there is cause for concern for real.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I had this air issue with my girth , maybe my gf was loose but I think that that could happen when your midshaft girth is bigger than the base girth like me newguy your lenght is my goal mate I think that's the perfect lenght

Comment

I am about 5.75 nbel x 5girth. From some angles it will be too much for the gf. Specifically missionary with her legs up. I have no problem making her come. Pleasing a woman is not just about putting a big dick in em. You gottta know how to work both your body and the girls body as well.
                      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

No complaints here but I was talking to my lady this weekend and she said length was good but she would like a bit more girth. I'm 5.5 MSEG and 6 Base girth. So I'm aiming for 6 in MSEG at least but really would like 6.5 MSEG.
                        06/01/11 NBPEL: 6 in. X 5.5 In.
                        Short Term Goal (Hopefully less then 1 year) NBPEL: 7 In. X 6 In.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
                          I am about 5.75 nbel x 5girth. From some angles it will be too much for the gf. Specifically missionary with her legs up. I have no problem making her come. Pleasing a woman is not just about putting a big dick in em. You gottta know how to work both your body and the girls body as well.
                          Hey SuperDude, we are the same size
                          Once that organ of mine hits 6" i will be ecstatic, then i will just casually work towards my goal of 7".
                          Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                          Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                          Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

I'm a hair over 6" NBP and a really thin shaft (about 4.5-4.75") but I've never had a complaint, weird look, or disappointment from a girl. However, I have been told I'm good at sex, I guess because I focus on the girl so much more than pleasing myself... by the time we start she's begging for it.

Yeah with a longer length it's more aesthetically pleasing and she'll be excited to see it but if you fuck real well you'll have her coming back for more. And coming..more.
                            Starting (04.25.11): NBPEL 6.125" BPEL 6.69" MEG 4.44"
                            Latest (10.10.11): BPEL: 6.875" MEG: 4.5"
                            Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"

Progress Log (JP90 & X4)

Comment

Originally posted by VIPER View Post
                              Hey SuperDude, we are the same size
                              Once that organ of mine hits 6" i will be ecstatic, then i will just casually work towards my goal of 7".
                              Cool man, you have a progress log?
                              July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                              bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                              meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X