Thread: Successful PE Study
- 09-14-2011 #1
I recently read about this study conducted by a Dr. Brian Richards in the 70's which dealt with penis enlargement. Apparently the results were very positive. I've found board discussions referencing this, but no specific listing of the routine used. He used something called the Chartham method and reported impressive results in a 3(-6?) month period. I'm interested in getting back into PE and would be down to try this technique. If anyone has information on the specifics I would appreciate it.
- 09-14-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
The Chartham Method is just a mixture of warm-ups, vacuum pumping, and manual massage. Don't really think there's anymore info out there that goes into the method in detail, especially after the people behind the study and it's devices were sued by USPS for fraud and lost in court.
- 09-14-2011 #3
- 09-14-2011 #4
Thanks for the info! A couple questions: 1. Is that just warm water or warm towel rap? 2. is it a 'morning noon night' type thing? and 3. What are your thoughts on it's potential usefulness? I am (naturally) interested in a routine with a low risk and a high success rate.
- By Pilot in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2011, 06:45 AM
- By Secretdude in forum Success ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2010, 05:12 PM
- By BestSelf in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 07-14-2010, 03:18 AM
- By rbi99 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:33 AM
- By davcon in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2009, 12:23 AM