Girth gain from one session!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth gain from one session!

For a long while I have been casually PEing, if you don`t count edging which I have done for years, mostly to keep my erections strong. I have been trying out my new extender and pump a bit, but not really much at all. I am quite large and don`t feel any need to gain, but I am curious about it. I think my EQ is quite good to begin wih, so what happened today suprised me some. I masturbated, edged, and measured both girth and length. Length was really good and was at my top meaument number. Girth was as usual at 14.2- 14.4 cm midshaft at a few measurings. It is always a bit or just under 14.5, never over. I decided to take a shower and really try the full jp90 workout. I took my time, streching like it said I should, not skipping any part, really slow wet jelqs, just over a hundred I think. Warmup and warmdown done with the warm water from the shower. I did not do the v-jelqs. I decided to take another edging session when I wen to bed. I wanted to measure again because my dick felt thicker. I was surprised. I measured girth many times. I measured 14.7cm and 14.8cm each time! What`s the reason for this, any explanations? This can`t be real gains, right? length was still the same. I think I will continue this routine

That is 1/5 of an inch in girth "gains", for those who wonder.
    ThomasJohnThomas
    Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 09-14-2011, 07:34 PM.

could be a retained pump, just like when you work out, you retain a pump from having forced blood into your muscles? Ive personally noticed that since Ive started JP90's, Ive had a greatly increased hang in flaccid length...though I dont know about BPEL yet as Im only gonna measure every 2 weeks...
    Starting:9-8-2011
    BPEL: 8 in.
    MEG: 6.25 in.
    BPFL: 6.5 in.
    FL: 5.5 in.
    BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
    BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
    MEG: 6.375 in.
    NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel08 View Post
      could be a retained pump, just like when you work out, you retain a pump from having forced blood into your muscles? Ive personally noticed that since Ive started JP90's, Ive had a greatly increased hang in flaccid length...though I dont know about BPEL yet as Im only gonna measure every 2 weeks...
      I don`t knowt that means My Eq did not feel any different either. It just felt thicker in my hand, when I measured it, it was.

Comment

when you work out(go to the gym and lift weights), you get what is called a "pump" where your muscles having been put under load have blood forced into them to keep the fibers oxiginated. This "pump" makes your muscles look bigger than normal but goes away after about a week when you dont work out any more, making your mucles appear smaller again. To maintain this pump, you must keep working out...

(does that help any? lol)

11-3-2011:

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel08 View Post
          when you work out(go to the gym and lift weights), you get what is called a "pump" where your muscles having been put under load have blood forced into them to keep the fibers oxiginated. This "pump" makes your muscles look bigger than normal but goes away after about a week when you dont work out any more, making your mucles appear smaller again. To maintain this pump, you must keep working out...

(does that help any? lol)
          Yes. I got it. Thanks. But an erection is kind of like getting pumped, right, so I`m not sure. If it was my flaccid girth, then yea, sure.

Comment

then it might be the tissues reaining the elasticity you forced on them from your work out...in combnination with the edging, I always see to remain larger after edging than normal...

11-3-2011:

Comment

If you did 100 really slow jelqs without realy having done a jelquing routine before I imagine you were still somewhat swollen from the workout. Measure after a rest day or 2 and see what happens =)
              pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Definitely just some retained expansion after the workout, but it's still a positive PI to watch. Keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by pterodactyl View Post
                  If you did 100 really slow jelqs without realy having done a jelquing routine before I imagine you were still somewhat swollen from the workout. Measure after a rest day or 2 and see what happens =)
                  I have done a little bit of dry jelqing after mastubating, and tried wet jeqs, but I guess it could be. I did not have any pain or swollen feeling though. But I`ll try to get motivated to keep this up.

Comment

I don't think swollen was the right word to use. DemOne. And Grendel hit it with expansion and elasticty.
                    pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Thanks for the insight, guys

Comment

It seems I measure a bit above 14.5 everytime still Don`t feell like more EQ.

Comment

the longer you PE the longer your plump will stay with you. When I first started pumping it would look fat as hell but then be back to normal shortly after. A few months later I would maintain the plumpness for several hours. It is not permanant but it is exansion which over time will lead to permanant gains.
                          So keep doing it.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                            X