Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's your flaccid after you PE?

Hard? Small? Stretchy? "Inflated"?

Just curious, what is after you warm down?

Thicker, fuller, inflated feeling.
    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Well after I warm down in a warm shower my flaccid is full it does not turtle unless it is really cold. I like that because it hangs nicely. It feels a little stretchy and inflated(because I use a pump). It feels big and it lasts! I wake up with a hard on.lol. That just lets me know it is healthy and doing good. ^_^ Although for some people this is not the case. Everyone is different.
      "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

my flaccid hang ever since I started PE is considerably longer and fuller than previous to starting!
        Starting:9-8-2011
        BPEL: 8 in.
        MEG: 6.25 in.
        BPFL: 6.5 in.
        FL: 5.5 in.
        BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
        BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
        MEG: 6.375 in.
        NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Great! Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

mine seems to hang lower and it seems to be more "jelly" and stretchy, which is a sign im doing something right

Comment

My warm down is a short edging session. IMO, it's the best thing to do after a workout. Mine is usually fuller, thicker and may or may not be hanging slightly lower.
              The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

massive.... , after warm down...still pretty good but not as impressing as id like it to be
                When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Right after the workout, greased and veiny, looks like the Hulk. After warm down, looks like back to Bruce Banner

Comment

Originally posted by orkomnaut View Post
                    Right after the workout, greased and veiny, looks like the Hulk. After warm down, looks like back to Bruce Banner
                    Same here.

If I'm wearing boxers the next day though I sometimes hang very nice. I once went to the bathroom at work and literally spoke out loud "Oh my God!" when I saw my flaccid hang. I then realised there was someone in the ladies toilet beyond the adjacent wall. Lol, I wonder what she thought I was saying that for?

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                      Same here.

If I'm wearing boxers the next day though I sometimes hang very nice. I once went to the bathroom at work and literally spoke out loud "Oh my God!" when I saw my flaccid hang. I then realised there was someone in the ladies toilet beyond the adjacent wall. Lol, I wonder what she thought I was saying that for?
                      Funny, I did the same thing about 10 minutes ago. I'm experimenting with different things to see what I can do to get a hang like that every day. Currently I'm trying a one day on, and one day off. Today is my day off.. but it seriously looks huge for some reason. Hopefully it will stay that way on this routine... I was on like 3 on and one off before, and on my day off it wasn't as big as it is now.

Comment

I don't warm down and at the end of my sessions i always have a plump flaccid hang much better than my regular hang it last for around 10-15 minutes then returns to normal.
                        new stats 4th Sept 2011
                        FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
                        FG: 3.75"
                        BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
                        NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
                        MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
                        NBPEL: 7"
                        MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                        X