X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will smoking stop penis growth during exercises

Will smoking stop penis growth during exercises

Yes. There was a guy over at Thunders Place in 2001 called SmokeyJohnson who gained 2 inches length and 1.5 inches girth. He took one puff off a cigarette and his penis shrunk. He lost all his gains plus about another inch in both dimensions. Nine years later he was still smaller than when he started PE, and this was all because he took one stupid puff off a cigarette.

This is one of those questions that should fall into a special category of FAQ: pot use, tobacco use, diet, exercise, doping, supplements, etc. Guys, these are all trivial matters. You won't get anything but pseudoscientific babble for answers here. Obsessing over trivia is more of a threat to your PE success than any of these things. If you don't do the work, and you don't put in the time, you won't succeed whether you smoke, trip, drink, eat, run, or whatever else it is you do.

Comment

what if you smoke while tripping during running with your extender on during masterbation on mushrooms, then what?
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        what if you smoke while tripping during running with your extender on during masterbation on mushrooms, then what?
        Then we have to ask ourselves this question........what was it again.
        Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          Oh, I see. It's a matter of doing these things DURING your PE session. (I'm visualizing a guy with a cig hanging on his bottom lip doing wet jelqs, ashes falling down to his groin.)

BigO, I think if you did all those things at the same time, you would probably grow a tree.

Comment

Might be a rubber tree!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Cigarettes ARE bad for your dick. I don't smoke much at all, but I do tend to smoke several cigs over the weekends (parties and what not). I can tell a difference in how it hangs and when I get an erection come Sunday and Monday...not a good difference...noticeably smaller.

If I don't smoke at all for a few days to a week everything returns to normal. Cigarettes constrict bloodflow.

Comment

Could this really be such a big impact? I think its a bit to much, sure about bloodflow, but all must depend on how
                much you smoke, I smoke like one or two cig each day. Could this really affect my gains??
                BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Everyone is different, but I can tell smoking negatively effects my dick. One or two a day isn't too bad, that's about what i smoke during the week, and sometimes not even that many. But even with very few cigs I can still tell a difference. Not quite as pronounced an effect as smoking a pack over the weekend, but still there as opossed to not smoking at all.
                  Better when Wet
                  Last edited by Better when Wet; 09-16-2011, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
                    Could this really be such a big impact? I think its a bit to much, sure about bloodflow, but all must depend on how
                    much you smoke, I smoke like one or two cig each day. Could this really affect my gains??

This subject appears on these forums on a weekly basis.

You guys who are smokers have more important body parts to be concerned about than your penis or your PE gains.

I recommend using the archive if you continue to have questions about this. It's been beaten to death.

Comment

Working...
                    X