Thank You to PE Gym...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You to PE Gym...

I have been PE'ing on and off since Dec of 2008.

I was never small, in fact I was quite blessed being born with a 6" girth and just under 6" in length. Though I did start experience trouble getting erections in my early 30's. (i am 40 now)

So I did the whole manual regime and it helped a little. Actually kegels were amazing, almost life changing. The 10 minutes I would do kegels once a day or so while standing at work, returned my erections to that of a 18 year old.

A year ago I bought a stretcher, combined with a lot of jelquing I was able to get my length to to almost 6 1/2". Again, I'm not super dedicated, a few months on, a few weeks off. never more than 20 min a pop in PE.

About 3 months ago, I decided to get back into shape- and re-look at PE. I never wanted to try hanging because I wasn't sure how
    "safe" it would be.- but I decided to give it a shot and took some of the advice from this site.
    I have added a solid inch in 3 month, and it is nearly twice the size flaccid. My Stretched length is at 8" if I pull really hard, my erect length is just below 7 1/2". AWESOME. In fact, my wife no longer wants to have sex missionary style because it bangs off something way up there... fine with me, the ego boost is huge.

My hanging is simple. 20 min in the am, 20 min in the pm (usually while I am sitting at the computer). maybe a day off, maybe an extra session occassionally. It's amazing, 3 years and minimal results, 3 months and through the roof.
    I am gonna go for 9 inches I think now (purely for my own ego, lol)

I guess again, I was lucky... or maybe the hanging came really easy because of the 3 previous years of different types of PE?
    --

One thing I have noticed is my whole "package" seems to have shifted forward (i guess that is ligament stretching) and I now have to wax about 1 1/2" inches up the base of my shaft because hair is growing there. A small price to pay.

So thanks to this site, and to you new guys who are wondering if it really works...... add my testimonial

What was your hanging regimen? If I could turn my NBP cock into my BP cock it'd make such a huge difference, visually.
    Starting (04.25.11): NBPEL 6.125" BPEL 6.69" MEG 4.44"
    Latest (10.10.11): BPEL: 6.875" MEG: 4.5"
    Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"

Progress Log (JP90 & X4)

Comment

Working...
    X