Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people feel about masturbating before sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do people feel about masturbating before sex?

So I know a lot of guys do masturbate before having sex in order to last longer and everything. But I was wondering do you think a guy should? I mean does it lessen the experience of sex, or make it less significant if you masturbate just hours before sex? Besides if you have a girlfriend and are getting it, should you be jacking off in the first place?

I want some peoples opinion and also answer to the question. Do you jack off before having sex to last longer, or no you like for sex to be the way you ejaculate when you have a partner in your life?

I know kegels and other exercises help with premature ejaculation but I find the most effective is to masturbate hours before sex.

It definitely lessens the intensity of my own orgasm but combined with kegels allows me to last for as long as I want. Normally I don't do it for the specific purpose of lasting longer but simply wake up (late) hard and take care of it before date night with the girlfriend... Been exercising a little more self control lately and definitely feel more energetic in bed, even if I don't last forever
    November 22, 2011
    BPEL - 7.1"
    EG - 5.5"
    Goal
    BPEL - 8"
    EG - 6.5"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...keybs-log.html

Comment

Let Katt Williams explain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL5TP...ailpage#t=162s

Comment

Originally posted by PeterJT90 View Post

Katt Williams Bitch Niggas - YouTube
        haha

Comment

I used to a few years back. But now I try to avoid jerking off before sex. I have good control over when I climax so I don't feel like I need to, plus I'd rather not because the first one feels so good and there's LOTS of cum for m'lady if I don't

So many reasons not to.
          Starting (04.25.11): NBPEL 6.125" BPEL 6.69" MEG 4.44"
          Latest (10.10.11): BPEL: 6.875" MEG: 4.5"
          Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"

Progress Log (JP90 & X4)

Comment

The first one is the good one! why would I waste it all by myself! Why not give her number 1 and number 2.

If I jerk off I might as well stay home.
            -2008 - 6.5x4.8
            -2011 - 7.4x5.1
            -Goal - 7.8x5.5

Comment

I used to sometimes but it does take away from the orgasm intensity. And don't think for a second that when you shoot your load, your woman does feel it too because she does. While doing PE, it is not even necessary because I have stronger orgasms which takes longer for me to get there than my wife now.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by quickturtle View Post
                But now I try to avoid jerking off before sex. I have good control over when I climax so I don't feel like I need to, plus I'd rather not because the first one feels so good and there's LOTS of cum for m'lady if I don't

So many reasons not to.
                Exactly. Why would you do something that's going to reduce your sex drive and make sex less pleasurable? My girlfriend and I live in different towns and I usually abstain from wanking (or at least coming - sometimes I edge for extra, you know, oomph) for a few days before seeing her. It turns her on to know I've been 'good' and it feels even more amazing when we finally see each other and she just takes me in her mouth...mmm...

So yeah. Good answer.

Comment

I know a lot of young guys do this, but as a female I really don't like the idea -- I want a guy to be madly ready for me when we get to that point, even if he cums quickly. I have no problem with masturbation when you aren't going to have sex for a while.... but right before going out with a lady when you are expecting sex? No, no, no.

Comment

Maybe it is an age thing, but i definitely do not feel the need to do this.

I want to be be full of desire when with a girl, plus I now have pretty good control of when I ejaculate.
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by PeterJT90 View Post

Katt Williams Bitch Niggas - YouTube
                      Yep... that certainly sums it up. However, at some point you have to train your body to make it through that first nut without masturbating before hand. lol
                      - D.

Comment

hmm this is something ive never actually done so its gonna be interesting to find out other peoples view.
                        When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                          I know a lot of young guys do this, but as a female I really don't like the idea -- I want a guy to be madly ready for me when we get to that point, even if he cums quickly. I have no problem with masturbation when you aren't going to have sex for a while.... but right before going out with a lady when you are expecting sex? No, no, no.
                          Absolutely. Of course, I can only speak from my own experience but IMO women actually *like* it when a guy comes quite quickly - as long as it's not every time. Quickies can be exciting for both partners, and not every single fuck has to be some marathon tantric session that goes on for hours.

And if you're seeing your girl for the first time in a little while, you can really crank up the heat a bit by giving her an orgasm with your tongue first, and then (and only then) finally slipping inside her. She'll be lovely and wet, you'll be as horny as all hell and so what if you only last a couple of minutes? Take a breather, get hard again and then start all over again!

[I cannot for the life of me understand this obsession some guys have with fucking for hours without ejaculating. Can I just say, FUCK THAT for a game of soldiers! There's this one middle-aged guy on Thunder's Place who was boasting that he's managed not to ejaculate for several years. Doesn't sound like my idea of fun, I tend to feel like I'm going a bit mad after three days! Also it's bad news for your prostate, whatever traditional Chinese medicine may have to say about it.]

Comment

What guy isn't hot for pussy even if they masturbated before?

I suppose some women want quickies or sex that doesn't last long. If you are bad or they don't like you, they want it over quick. If you are good, they want to go longer.

I feel bad for virgins that marry and only know short/bad sex. I watched a documentary about pre-E and the wife had been a virgin and only knew PE sex. Then at after 40 the husband was seeking help. At that point, why? Men are still horny but are not able to go at it like in their 20's. The woman's drive is already down, or starting to go down. That poor wife. I felt bad for her.

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
                              What guy isn't hot for pussy even if they masturbated before?
                              It is something of a myth that all guys need to masturbate immediately before sex.

Even for young men, this can often be a mistake & lead to bouts of performance related ED which otherwise would not have happened if the person had not masturbated before the anticipated sex.
                              Vulcan
                              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
                              X