Cementing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cementing

Typically, when a person begins pe and religiously maintains the three month JP workout, do the increases from the first 90 days generally cement then at or around the 90 day mark or does it take several more weeks of pe for the 90 day increases to stick? (assuming that it's different for everyone...just generally speaking!)
    Baseline: 7/19/10
    FSL: 5.5"
    BPFSL: 6.5"
    FG: 3.75"
    -
    EL: 5.25"
    BPEL: 6.0"
    EG: 4.5"

Current: 9/20/11 - Current gains are from 12 months of very intermittent pe
    FSL: 6.25"
    BPFSL: 6.75"
    FG: 4.0"
    -
    EL: 5.50"
    EG: 4.75"
    *Re-started 10 days ago..consistently...it's on now!

Not to be rude, but why stop at the 90 day mark? Real increases come with time and hard work. Also, I belie I read somewhere in here that when you do stop, don't stop cold turkey, taper off to help the gains become permanent.
    Starting:9-8-2011
    BPEL: 8 in.
    MEG: 6.25 in.
    BPFL: 6.5 in.
    FL: 5.5 in.
    BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
    BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
    MEG: 6.375 in.
    NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

I'm not planning on quitting or slowing down. Was just curious as to average cement time for results (knowing that it's probably different for everyone)! Just wanted a general idea of how long it takes after any given gain to cement?
      DALMORE
      Last edited by DALMORE; 09-20-2011, 10:26 PM. Reason: typo
      Baseline: 7/19/10
      FSL: 5.5"
      BPFSL: 6.5"
      FG: 3.75"
      -
      EL: 5.25"
      EG: 4.5"

Current: 9/20/11 - Current gains are from 12 months of very intermittent pe
      FSL: 6.25"
      BPFSL: 6.75"
      FG: 4.0"
      -
      EL: 5.50"
      EG: 4.75"
      *Re-started 10 days ago..consistently...it's on now!

Comment

How do you even cement gains?

Comment

There are a couple different approaches to cementing, meaning staying at a given size. One school of thought is to train three months past reaching your goal, as a rule of thumb people will loose their last three months of gains after stopping PE. The other school of thought, more common< is to do a light maintenance routine once a week after reaching ones goal. Here is a link with some more information. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...permanent.html
          ​The enemy of good is not bad
          The enemy of good is better

Comment

Thank you very much Unita.

Comment

Originally posted by DALMORE View Post
              Typically, when a person begins pe and religiously maintains the three month JP workout, do the increases from the first 90 days generally cement then at or around the 90 day mark or does it take several more weeks of pe for the 90 day increases to stick? (assuming that it's different for everyone...just generally speaking!)
              That's just not how this works at all. You are unlikely to see any gains after 90 days. You'll spend most of that time learning about your physiology and developing technique and figuring out what safe practice means.

Don't worry about cementing anything until you've got it and want to keep it.

I think some of you guys are misled into believing you can enlarge your penis in the short term. Do not be misled. You are in this for the long term and you're going to spend a lot of time figuring things out for yourself if you are ever going to see significant gains...and then there is no guarantee that it will be permanent or significant.

Comment

Well, HotRod, ain't you a ray of sunshine.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                  That's just not how this works at all. You are unlikely to see any gains after 90 days. You'll spend most of that time learning about your physiology and developing technique and figuring out what safe practice means.

Don't worry about cementing anything until you've got it and want to keep it.

I think some of you guys are misled into believing you can enlarge your penis in the short term. Do not be misled. You are in this for the long term and you're going to spend a lot of time figuring things out for yourself if you are ever going to see significant gains...and then there is no guarantee that it will be permanent or significant.
                  That is incorrect because gains also depend on genetics. Just because it takes one man to longer than three months to gain does not mean another will not within that period of time even if the gains are minimal. Any gain is a good gain as long as the routine is done safety. I have been doing PE for 2 months and a week and have already seen gains due to, again, genetics.

I agree with you on that the beginner routine is meant to condition the penis for advanced PE but depending on your body you still can gain and if the routine that you are on is working then why change it after 90 days. Not everyone needs a more advanced routine.
                  Get your facts straight.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

What is the typical break consist of? 1-2 weeks off every 3-4 months?
                    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

let me simplify it for you guys, edging is all you need to cement gains.

Comment

Working...
                      X