Ultrasound heat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultrasound heat?

Is ultrasound heat effective ? Especially for those who are hard gainers, have a steel cord(neuro vascular bundle) and tough tunica? I’m never able to stretch beyond 7.5” or induce any kind of real lig stretch .

Anyone?

Comment

Because the advice is complete bs usually I guess no one will respond. This forum is bs and tbh I still haven’t seen one bit of actual gains evidence I believe. Those guys who say they gained are probably just using pelvic tilt . Don’t help i Guess ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnra2000 View Post
        Because the advice is complete bs usually I guess no one will respond. This forum is bs and tbh I still haven’t seen one bit of actual gains evidence I believe. Those guys who say they gained are probably just using pelvic tilt . Don’t help i Guess ?!
        You've consistently flouted the rules of this site multiple times [Bashing penis exercises, in general, PEGym specifically, or men who are striving to improve their sexual health, in any form].

You're a member of this forum under no obligation to be here. If you don't wish to see the value of this forum then that's your prerogative, but you won't be allowed to cast aspersions here any more.
        Last edited by Big Al; 09-10-2021, 02:46 PM.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

You've consistently flouted the rules of this site multiple times [Bashing penis exercises, in general, PEGym specifically, or men who are striving to improve their sexual health, in any form].

You're a member of this forum under no obligation to be here. If you don't wish to see the value of this forum then that's your prerogative, but you won't be allowed to cast aspersions here any more.
          Then help me to gain sir and explain why instead of helping usually, I get called out for being negative or have my moral questioned . I’m trying to make this work.

Comment

Then help me to gain sir and explain why instead of helping usually, I get called out for being negative or have my moral questioned . I’m trying to make this work.
            You'll get called out for breaking the rules of this site. You could easily have been banned but for the restraint of the mods.

To be clear: Your requests for assistance aren't the issue- it's the insults and very negative attitude which, understandably, will ward off anyone wanting to help. Correct this, and you should have no problem getting the help you request.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

You'll get called out for breaking the rules of this site. You could easily have been banned but for the restraint of the mods.

To be clear: Your requests for assistance aren't the issue- it's the insults and very negative attitude which, understandably, will ward off anyone wanting to help. Correct this, and you should have no problem getting the help you request.
              Fine , if being negative is the issue then I’ll just keep that too myself. But I’m a bit bewildered that this Pegasus guy can tell people to F off to someone else or whatever and he’s not called out ? Again I never directly called anyone out myself as a liar that I’m aware of . I have been negative yes but never cursed anyone out or directly called a liar . I’d like the admins to maybe not group up if possible on someone simply because they’re having trouble and a bit let down.

Comment

Fine , if being negative is the issue then I’ll just keep that too myself. But I’m a bit bewildered that this Pegasus guy can tell people to F off to someone else or whatever and he’s not called out ? Again I never directly called anyone out myself as a liar that I’m aware of . I have been negative yes but never cursed anyone out or directly called a liar . I’d like the admins to maybe not group up if possible on someone simply because they’re having trouble and a bit let down.
                Unfortunately this site isn't about you and you would be wise to heed the advice Big Al has given you.

I've never tried ultrasound heat so I have nothing to offer regarding this topic.
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post

Unfortunately this site isn't about you and you would be wise to heed the advice Big Al has given you.

I've never tried ultrasound heat so I have nothing to offer regarding this topic.
                  Did I say it was about me ?! Lol . Though I really don’t appreciate that somehow it’s ok for the older members to have a attitude towards people who are simply frustrated by the lack of gains . I’m generally not rude to someone unless they’re rude to me . Pegasus became rude for no reason and therefore I may have been rude back. I’m here to help myself not get entangled in a cat fight so this is the last I’m going to say about this issue. I don’t know how to remove this thread but wish I could

Comment

If you catch anyone breaking the rules, please report it. That includes me, admins, or mods.

For your convenience, I'll repeat the forum rules you broke:

Bashing penis exercises, in general, PEGym specifically, or men who are striving to improve their sexual health, in any form

You should be able to express yourself without having to do any of the above.

Comment

So, is there an actual answer to the original question?

I'm curious if there is a huge difference between regular heating pads and infrared heat…

Anecdotal or science based, either way

Thanks!

Comment

Is ultrasound heat effective ? Especially for those who are hard gainers, have a steel cord(neuro vascular bundle) and tough tunica? I’m never able to stretch beyond 7.5” or induce any kind of real lig stretch .
                        Many different opinions on this, I do no warm ups at all and I have gained. I don't recall many claims that ultrasound heat has worked for anyone who has made significant gains but that does not mean it wont work.

If you have a tough chord (no proof) then hanging would likely be one of your best options.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

"Wet" heat is considered a more thorough and pleasant way to warm up/ warm down. IMO, nothing beats the hot soak. Perhaps a combination of heat wrap (when soaking isn't an option) and IR would work very well.

Comment

Working...
                          X