Please give one actual good example of proof of gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://pegym.com/forums/special/albums/3199986-

Album I just made comparing before I found the forum, and after Jun-Aug...

I started in Jan-Feb. hanging weight only, no warm ups, no stretching, just weight....Found the forum in June and started using heat, stretching, jelqs, and continuing with weight hanging...

The difference can be seen even without measurements!!! I am not measuring again until Oct., that is my 90 days since starting this new routine...

Both June and Aug. are about 80% erection. It doesn't look it but my EQ has increased so significantly, it looks completely different at the same erection level...

Comment

Very nice leatzz, keep the gains coming!
      Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

You can check out my album, I didn’t have a ruler handy but you can clearly see the difference. I didn’t even know pe was a thing until I found this site. 1 year of full time pe work got me 1.75 inches bpel.

Comment

Dude, that’s crazy!! 1.75!?! In a year!?

You can definitely see a difference…

Man, I would be so happy if I could get an extra 1.75! That would put me at just about 9inches!!

I really think I’m on the right track to get to 9….Hardest thing I’ve had to do is, take rest days…

The last couple weeks, I’ve taken about 4 days off and man, it really does make a difference!!!

I fuckin love this shit!!! I want to shout it to the world but they’d all say I was crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ieatazz View Post
            Dude, that’s crazy!! 1.75!?! In a year!?
            You can definitely see a difference…
            Man, I would be so happy if I could get an extra 1.75! That would put me at just about 9inches!!
            I really think I’m on the right track to get to 9….Hardest thing I’ve had to do is, take rest days…
            The last couple weeks, I’ve taken about 4 days off and man, it really does make a difference!!!
            I fuckin love this shit!!! I want to shout it to the world but they’d all say I was crazy!!
            +1 for rest days + being patient .
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Oh you again any amount of progress pics for those who want to look .
              We have been down the road so many times with timewasters tht you have to do your own legwork .
              He wont do the work, may such cases
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post

He wont do the work, may such cases
                I have done the work to find pictures but what I’ve seen isn’t exactly helpful because let’s face it, if i tried i could make myself almost 7-3/4 bone pressed….. depending on if I was sitting or standing. I’m only interested in gaining a 1/2” yet I’ve been at this for almost 8 months. I’m hopeful that since I just turned 21 and relatively young that perhaps getting my hormones in balance and t levels up will help. I started puberty around 15 /16 and just to give you some idea of how slow I grew , it took me about 3 years just to grow a go decent mustache.

Comment

Pregnant women and yoga practitioners provide ample evidence that ligaments can lengthen dramatically over time. Consistency is key, if your not training consistently with a well thought out program that mimics the effects of yoga stretches and round ligament stretching in pregnant women, your not going to see meaningful results. My best length gains have come from a combination of hanging weights on a vacuum pump for 8-10 minutes a day, combined with manual stretching 1-3 times per day, and the hydromax for 10 minutes a day before bed.
                  Last edited by GoodLookingGeek; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X