Thread: Metric System and Measurements
- 09-22-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Mind. Outside of mine and inside of yours.
- Blog Entries
The United States is a metric country - we just choose to use the imperial system.
PE Gym should go all Metric!
1. More accurate measurements
2. Easier to distinguish gains
3. Could catch on and cause the US to start teaching metric system in schools as the standard!
4. Easier for our foreign friends to understand our measurements and us theirs.
I think we should also do a 3 measurement average, from 3 different sides - top, side and underside.
Ex: Measurement 1: 158 (Top) 168 (Side) 155 (Bottom) AVG: 160
Measurement 2: 155 (Top) 165 (Side) 153 (Bottom) AVG: 158
Measurement 3: 160 (Top) 171 (Side) 158 (Bottom) AVG: 163
Average Measurement: 160
More scientific and better quantifiable data for future number crunching!
- 09-22-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
Great idea. I totally agree.
- By somebodyelse in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2011, 04:40 PM
- By treefern71 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:21 AM
- By crayrobs1 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-30-2010, 09:31 PM
- By pe2damax in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2010, 09:28 PM