Turns out I’ve got low testosterone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns out I’ve got low testosterone.

I took a test from everlywell a company out of Austin that provides home test including free level testosterone tests . It measures free form testosterone in saliva . It all makes sense, because I must admit I shaved my chest hair about 4 months ago and it still hasn’t grown back. I’ve always struggled to grow a beard …. So this all ads up a bit . I’m wondering if the low t can effect my penile growth potential and if the prescribed androgens may help my size since I do have low testosterone . I’m going to get to a endocrinologist for further test and hopefully I can gain a bit possibly with prescribed hgh or dht under the guidance of a doctor

Hey Johnra, I am on trt. I was having all kinds of issues with energy, motivation, ed, etc...My test showed that I was like 40 points under what is considered normal..

I'm not sure if it helps with size but EQ is out of this world since I have been on it. It's a YUGE decision to make since it completely stops your natural production. It's a lifetime commitment but I decided the benefits outweigh the side efffects...

I can tell you, I started this journey around Jan. - Feb. of 2021 and started trt in June. In the first 6 months, I didn't see a lot of progress. June-Sept., I am actually seeing physical changes!!! Like, pretty significant changes...

I also found the forum around June and changed my routine. I went from strictly hanging heavy weight to following most of the JP90 with weight hanging.

I can't say if it was the routine change or the meds that has given me an increase. I haven't tried the hgh but I am seriously considering it...

Best decision I have ever made was to start trt!!! I'm running 3-5 miles a day, strength training, and PE!! I am 150% more fit than I was in my 20s (I'm 45) and the wang is at attention just about all day!!!

Recently hooked up with a beautiful 21yr old for an entire weekend (no not a hooker) and let me tell you, she hasnt stopped calling and texting! This shit is amazing!!!

Good luck!!

Comment

Low T can contribute to a host of negative issues, but there are other hormones you need to get checked also. Get a full spectrum test to see how your levels of SHBG, estradiol, prolactin, etc. all check out.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks Big Al! I am actually due for my 3 month follow up so I’ll ask to get all of it checked..

appreciate it..

Comment

HGH ad DHT are not what is usually recommended, they should prescribe you Testosterone. I am on TRT and it is great but stay away from the men's clinics, they tend to over-prescribe.

Mine had me on 200 mg a week, way too much, now I'm on 65mg a week and everything comes back good on my labs.

Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I’m not even sure what they have me on…

they give me 4 for the month each filled to 1 in the syringe, to take once a week..,

did you find that your estrogen was elevating?

the first month or so, I could feel estrogen levels increasing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ieatazz View Post
              Thanks Big Al! I am actually due for my 3 month follow up so I’ll ask to get all of it checked..

appreciate it..
              Glad to help!

If emotional stress is a part of the equation, then it would be in your best interests to do something each day towards this in the manner you see most fit. Activities like meditation, walks in nature, etc. all work well.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X