Signs of growth before you grow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs of growth before you grow?

Posted 6 weeks ago maybe, I had just had sex with the wife, the next morning she says I think its grown. So I measured and it had by .25 in length. A month before that my Bone pressed flacid stretched length(sorry, I dont know all the short hand for these) went up .25 but my BPEL did not at the time. Then when the wife made that comment it was like hmmmm I wonder if there is something to that.

so here I am today, I measured Flacid stretched length last night and I am up another .25 but again my BPEL is not. I wonder if that is a sign to come?

Anyone track any of this? Does it come in patterns like that for you? I decided I am not gonna measure now until Nov 1 but if the wife says something like she did before I may cave

Originally posted by Callyman View Post
    Posted 6 weeks ago maybe, I had just had sex with the wife, the next morning she says I think its grown. So I measured and it had by .25 in length. A month before that my Bone pressed flacid stretched length(sorry, I dont know all the short hand for these) went up .25 but my BPEL did not at the time. Then when the wife made that comment it was like hmmmm I wonder if there is something to that.

so here I am today, I measured Flacid stretched length last night and I am up another .25 but again my BPEL is not. I wonder if that is a sign to come?

Anyone track any of this? Does it come in patterns like that for you? I decided I am not gonna measure now until Nov 1 but if the wife says something like she did before I may cave
    I have heard this theory before. I hope its true because my BPFSL does seem to be growing. I have pretty much given up on checking BPEL. It has only been a source of disappointment for the last 7 months.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

After the first month of PE, my BPFSL grew an inch while my BPEL didn't change. By the second month, my BPEL grew a half inch, yet my BPFSL stayed the same. I'd say it growth is likely an indicator of future growth.
      Doing the JP90

Stats
      6/20/11 - BPEL: 5.5 x 5.25 - Flaccid: 2.5 x 3.5
      8/24/11 - BPEL: 6.0 x 5.5 - Flaccid: 4.0 x 4.5

Comment

I have been working out for ten days my softy has increased 3/4 of an inch and full hard on still the same

Comment

Originally posted by Callyman View Post
          Posted 6 weeks ago maybe, I had just had sex with the wife, the next morning she says I think its grown. So I measured and it had by .25 in length. A month before that my Bone pressed flaccid stretched length(sorry, I don't know all the short hand for these) went up .25 but my BPEL did not at the time. Then when the wife made that comment it was like hmmmm I wonder if there is something to that.

so here I am today, I measured Flaccid stretched length last night and I am up another .25 but again my BPEL is not. I wonder if that is a sign to come?

One of the first gain that many people is in Erection Quality. That is something that a sex partner will feel and not really know why it feels bigger.

By the way welcome to the PEGym.
          ​The enemy of good is not bad
          The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
          X