Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone found vac hanger better then compression?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone found vac hanger better then compression?

Hey,

I did hang with compression type and what I have noticed is too sore penis. I can't get full erection after set and my PI doesn't seems promising. Compared to extending where my penis get's fairly alive and active afterwards. I was thinking of dropping compression and joining vacuum hanging. Has anyone did the same, noticed any gains or improvements?

Thanks

Hey

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

When you hang with a compression hanger, make sure you use a sufficient amount of padding, attach the device with as little force as needed for it to stay on securely, and start off with a light weight to test.

A vacuum hanger avoids some of the issues of the compression hanger but they come with their own challenges.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          When you hang with a compression hanger, make sure you use a sufficient amount of padding, attach the device with as little force as needed for it to stay on securely, and start off with a light weight to test.

A vacuum hanger avoids some of the issues of the compression hanger but they come with their own challenges.
          In short, is there a difference between those? Like, I haven't made any gains with compression, but I did with vacuum?

Comment

I found that vacuum worked better for me because:
            1. I could generate a lot more force without it slipping off or hurting
            2. I could wear it for much longer periods of time on a per day and per session basis (compression hurt BAD after 2-3 hours max. Max I've done with vacuum type was 8 or 9 hours in 1 day - with breaks, of course.)
            3. It was easier & faster to put on.
            4. Felt more secure and I felt safe wearing it when going on walks.

As Big Al said though... Vacuum does have its own issues. You have to be careful to avoid blisters, make sure you use baby powder, and start very slow because otherwise your penis might have so much edema you won't even recognize it.
            Start (5/23/20) BPEL: 5.1" MEG: 4.1"
            3/10/21 BPEL: 6.1" MEG: 4.375"
            Progress

Comment

That's a preference right? There will come a day where you couldn't progress further with vac hanger regarding weight increase?

Comment

Originally posted by miki95 View Post

In short, is there a difference between those? Like, I haven't made any gains with compression, but I did with vacuum?
                There's a difference in how the device wears and how it will affect the amount of weight used. You'll likely need to use less weight with a vacuum hanger, at least to start.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Hey Al, that's completely close to me. What my question is, is there a situation where an individual won't have gains with one type of hanging but will with other? Like, I haven't got anything with compression but since I took on vac my gains started, you copy?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WaterBottleGoals View Post
                    I found that vacuum worked better for me because:
                    1. I could generate a lot more force without it slipping off or hurting
                    2. I could wear it for much longer periods of time on a per day and per session basis (compression hurt BAD after 2-3 hours max. Max I've done with vacuum type was 8 or 9 hours in 1 day - with breaks, of course.)
                    3. It was easier & faster to put on.
                    4. Felt more secure and I felt safe wearing it when going on walks.

As Big Al said though... Vacuum does have its own issues. You have to be careful to avoid blisters, make sure you use baby powder, and start very slow because otherwise your penis might have so much edema you won't even recognize it.
                    Blisters are completely avoidable if you follow the tips I outline in my blog article. The type of vacuum hanging device you use and it's design (depth) is important in preventing blisters too. Vacuum cups that are shallow pull from the glans. One's that have more depth generate the traction from the shaft behind the glans....huge game changer!
                    http://lghangerllc.blogspot.com/search?q=Blisters
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                    www.lghangerllc.com
                    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

That's a preference right? There will come a day where you couldn't progress further with vac hanger regarding weight increase?
                      Everyone that uses a vac hanger will eventually tap out on the amount of weight they can use. Remember the goal is to fatigue your penis, not to see how much weight you can hang with.
                      Finding your sweet spot will take some time, it's a progression that happens over months and even years of training. That being said when you do reach that point, there are ways to use less weight and still achieve great results, which is where the Fulcrum & Bundle hang can be implemented.

http://lghangerllc.blogspot.com/search?q=Fulcrum - three demonstration videos on this page.
                      http://lghangerllc.blogspot.com/2017...onstrated.html
                      http://lghangerllc.blogspot.com/2017...emo-by_21.html - TotalMan using our Bundle Chamber
                      http://lghangerllc.blogspot.com/2017...e-demo-by.html - 3rd Bundle demo video by another BIG Gainer!
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                      www.lghangerllc.com
                      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Hey,

I did hang with compression type and what I have noticed is too sore penis. I can't get full erection after set and my PI doesn't seems promising. Compared to extending where my penis get's fairly alive and active afterwards. I was thinking of dropping compression and joining vacuum hanging. Has anyone did the same, noticed any gains or improvements?

Thanks
                        I gained with both types of hangers. Personally, I found vac hanging to be much more enjoyable and also, much less of a learning curve.

Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey Al, that's completely close to me. What my question is, is there a situation where an individual won't have gains with one type of hanging but will with other? Like, I haven't got anything with compression but since I took on vac my gains started, you copy?

Thanks
                          Yes, this does happen from time to time. Training experimentation is needed to determine what works best.

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Thank you guys
                              We're glad to help

Comment

Working...
                              X