Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncut PE users, I need your help.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Uncut PE users, I need your help.

    I'm planning to do jelq and stretch before I got drafted in next year april or july, and When I went out, I'm going to start stretch with my penimaster.

    But I got a problem with my foreskin.
    I can retract perfectly when I'm flaccid, but I feel my glans become a bit cold when I fully retract my foreskin over about 6 hours.

    I can erect when I retract my foreskin but then I feel a bit tightness on my glans.

    So I'm looking for foreskin stretch device like penis ring such a phimostretch to make my foreskin more soft.

    I did stretching but it didn't helped me.

    Is there someone who used phimostretch or someone can recommend me a product that make my foreskin more soft and flexible?

  • #2
    What you describe does sound like a lower level of phimosis. You'd definitely do well to resolve the issue before you take up enlargement training.

    The following should be helpful: Phimosis (aka Tight Foreskin): Treatment Options



    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

    The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

    25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      What you describe does sound like a lower level of phimosis. You'd definitely do well to resolve the issue before you take up enlargement training.

      The following should be helpful: Phimosis (aka Tight Foreskin): Treatment Options



      I tried exactly same manual stretching but It didn't helped me.

      So I'm planning to use phimostretch to solve this problem.

      But Before I purchase this, I want to know how reliable will be this product. I heard penis ring devices can make the foreskin less tight and more flexible, Is that true?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kolos102 View Post


        I tried exactly same manual stretching but It didn't helped me.

        So I'm planning to use phimostretch to solve this problem.

        But Before I purchase this, I want to know how reliable will be this product. I heard penis ring devices can make the foreskin less tight and more flexible, Is that true?
        To be fair, I can't recall any clients mentioning the use of a Phimostretch- so I can't make a statement for or against it based on feedback. That being said, it does look like the rings would be effective if they were used properly, to completion of the course.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

        The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

        25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Big Al View Post

          To be fair, I can't recall any clients mentioning the use of a Phimostretch- so I can't make a statement for or against it based on feedback. That being said, it does look like the rings would be effective if they were used properly, to completion of the course.

          Sorry for my late reply, And always thank you for your advice. I'd better try that and use it properly.
          Thx

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kolos102 View Post


            Sorry for my late reply, And always thank you for your advice. I'd better try that and use it properly.
            Thx
            Glad to help!

            Please feel free to keep us posted.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

            The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

            25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

            Comment

            Working...
            X