New ways of gaining girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ways of gaining girth?

Hi there! Back in 2017, I used to do PE quite a bit, and managed to gain a few inches in length. However, I made no girth gains at all. After a few months, I started adding some advanced techniques for girth and, unfortunately, nothing changed. Eventually, those agressive exercises led to a pretty rough injury, and I ended up quitting PE for good.

Here I am, four years later, after a lot of bad moments in life, trying to get back in the game to feel better about myself. I was wondering if any new girth exercises have been developed since then, or if it's all still the same.

Just to clarify, I've never used any devices. No extenders, no pumps, no clamps.

From what I had seen back in 2017, clamping seemed to be the best exercise for girth. Problem is, where I live, those cable clamps or whatever are nowhere to be seen, no one sells them even online, and to buy them from another country is way too expensive for such a cheap thing. Besides, I'm worried about getting another injury again, and clamping seems to be even more agressive than what I used to do.

Any suggestions?

Should try V Jelqs and Horse squeezes.

Comment

What exercises were you using, initially?

Clamping is a very advanced technique, and even under the best scenarios often induce discoloration. It would be good if you started with lighter intensity exercises and work up to higher intensity movements only as needed.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        What exercises were you using, initially?

Clamping is a very advanced technique, and even under the best scenarios often induce discoloration. It would be good if you started with lighter intensity exercises and work up to higher intensity movements only as needed.
        After 4 months of stretching and jelqing consistenly, I started doing horse squeezes, ULIs and some bends. Ended up with a big, black, scary bruise on my shaft.

I know that, if I started doing PE again, I would do jelqing and stretches for a few months before trying anything too risky. I was just wondering if there's any sort of new exercises for girth.

Comment

Have you tried Squeezes?
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
          X