When to begin hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to begin hanging?

Hello everyone, I am wondering when/if I should begin hanging. I don't plan on doing it very soon, but as I have been using the Phallosan Forte recently it dawned on me that eventually I might have to diversify my routine. Will using the PF train my penis to bear weight similar to hanging, and if so, after how many months of consistent use is it recommended to begin hanging? All responses appreciated.

Cheers,

Duidee

Some start with hanging right away, though most members start with manual work first.

The feel of hanging is quite different from using an extender of any type.

If you'd like a hanging routine to start with, check out the following: The 3x20 Hanging Routine
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Hey big Al, I’m thinking of hanging for the first time as well, I think I’ve exhausted all gains from extending and wondering if I can get some gains from hanging. Does hanging target different areas than extending devices. Is that what you mean by different feeling?

Comment

Originally posted by Poolguy View Post
        Hey big Al, I’m thinking of hanging for the first time as well, I think I’ve exhausted all gains from extending and wondering if I can get some gains from hanging. Does hanging target different areas than extending devices. Is that what you mean by different feeling?
        Hanging gives you a wider range of options in that you can work up to using relatively heavy loads- something which most extenders aren't equipped for.

The feel of hanging training is different as well, though essentially the structures targeted are the same.

Have you attempted manual stretching?

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks I did Jp 90 and then afterwards did side sides increasing intensity. But feel like I plateaued from those in my routine. That’s why I’m considering hanging to see if there’s any room for ligament growth, if that’s what it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Poolguy View Post
            Thanks I did Jp 90 and then afterwards did side sides increasing intensity. But feel like I plateaued from those in my routine. That’s why I’m considering hanging to see if there’s any room for ligament growth, if that’s what it does.
            You can give the 3x20 routine listed above a try. If you do, please feel free to provide feedback.

Comment

Working...
            X