I'm thinking this is the easiest way to gain length quickly and permeantly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking this is the easiest way to gain length quickly and permeantly

I've decided to purchase a couple of silicon anti turtle sleeves and strictly try those for length gains. My plan is to start maybe and a inch or half away from erect length and wear these basically 24/7 and gradually overtime increase the length more and more. I really like the silicon sleeves because they've already made my flaccid hang bigger by just wearing it literally all the time. I think if I really start pushing it I can gain erect length from just these but I don't want my erect length and flaccid length the same lol
    What are your opinion's on this method?

The battle between the Owner and his shy penis; it liked to shrink without warning.

They will develop a mind all of their own.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonSalvatore8 View Post
      I've decided to purchase a couple of silicon anti turtle sleeves and strictly try those for length gains. My plan is to start maybe and a inch or half away from erect length and wear these basically 24/7 and gradually overtime increase the length more and more. I really like the silicon sleeves because they've already made my flaccid hang bigger by just wearing it literally all the time. I think if I really start pushing it I can gain erect length from just these but I don't want my erect length and flaccid length the same lol
      What are your opinion's on this method?
      You won't know it works unless you give it a try. If you eventually feel the need for more intensity above what the sleeves can provide, extender work would be the perfect segue.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
      X