Jumping in full steam after 10 year break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumping in full steam after 10 year break

Hey everyone. I started my PE journey about 11 years ago thru the other big forum(mos). I was a bit irregular but saw some temp gains. I’m looking to invest both the time and resources to fully commit, for my own mental health.

When I started last time, and now, I measured perfectly average NBPEL 6” EG 5”. It’s done me just fine my whole life but I feel like I’ve always wanted just a little more. My goal was 7x5.5, I thought that was possible and achievable. I was doing jelqs, basic stretch’s, and bathmate 10-15 minute a day (with ssj if you ever followed mos) a few months in I could regularly hold 6.25x5.25 throughout the day, and noticed that made a huge difference in the way sex felt. There where times I would pump with a ring before and hit 6”girth. I didn’t realize how much that made a difference, but the way I felt and made others feel was night and day. So that is my new girth goal. My end goal would be 7.25x6. That is roughly TWICE the volume I am now, with gains seemingly achievable.

I just bought the quick Extender pro, and my bathmate still works. Since this forum is new to me (came from mos) what kind of dedicated routine would you do with these 2 devices. I’m looking to fully commit.

thanks all! And I will start a progress forum once I have a plan nailed down.
    Last edited by FranEscobar; 3 days ago.

Welcome to the forum!

If you need an extender routine, the following should be helpful: Phallosan® Forte Device Protocols for Increasing Penis Size, Strength and Potency

Using a bathmate can be good for some time, but if you decide to work up to more advanced training you're likely going to want a device with a pressure gauge.

You can either train everything on one session, or split your workout days where you focus on extending one day and pumping the next.

Don't neglect your stamina work (Kegels, edging and/or vigorous sexual activity) as you should be increasing your EQ along with size.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Welcome, We hope you find the updated forum satisfactory, there are some refinements in the plans, so for now excuse any 'rough spots'.

Enjoy , good luck in PE'ing to you !
      Last edited by Dangler; 2 days ago.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Is there a routine with both devices you would recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by FranEscobar View Post
          Is there a routine with both devices you would recommend?
          There's a pump routine here.

You might try something like the following:

Warm up > Pump work > Extender work > Stamina exercises > warm down

If the routines get lengthy, you can perform pumping one day and extending the next.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
          X