No announcement yet.

Masturbation and it's impact on gains?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation and it's impact on gains?!

"Will masturbating or having sex hinder my gains?"

This is a question often asked time and time again by members of the forum so i am going to attempt to look at both how it is beneficial and also how it could possibly have an effect on gains. Before i start i will tell you that i believe it does not, or has little impact on your gains.

Benefits of masturbation/sex on Penis Exercise

When you gain a full erection during masturbation/sex it enables you to completely fill it with blood which, as we know, has positive effects (delivering vital nutrients and such via the blood).

We all know that regular ejaculation is necessary to keep your reproductive system and prostate nice and healthy. So if you completely 100% abstain for masturbation or sex this could cause some negative issues.

Personally i have found that when i go long periods of time with out masturbation/sex i become quite tense and restless (due to the build up of hormones) and this can cause me to turtle up and be tense in the prostate area. So when i masturbate or have sex i find that i am more relaxed with no turtling or tension!

Negative effects of masturbation/sex on Penis Exercise

It lowers your hormone levels which could have an effect of your growth (if you are over masturbating?)

Again if you are over masturbation (especially on off days) this could have negative effects because your penis wont be getting enough rest for it to heal and repair.

Personally i can't think of any other negative effects it could have on Penis Exercise But if you can please post here

Now back to the question "Will masturbating or having sex hinder my gains?" I believe, and im sure many others will agree, that masturbation/sex wont have any negative effects on your gains though pe unless you are excessively going at it (5+ times a day)

So yes you can masturbate and have sex with out it hindering your gains just don't go to crazy!!! Please feel free to post your ideas and opinions on this.

Keep Up The Good Work People!
    new stats 4th Sept 2011
    FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
    FG: 3.75"
    BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
    NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
    MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
    NBPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5.5"

I agree completely, sex is good, whacking it is good, any thing over done is bad. But if your getting too much sex, well that is still good.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ahh yes there is nothing better than toooo much sex!!! :P
      new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

Originally posted by willo012 View Post
        Personally i can't think of any other negative effects it could have on Penis Exercise But if you can please post here
        You can add:
        Over masturbating can also lead to the inability for one to get max EQ erections, which can lead to certain exercises not being as beneficial as possible due to blood flow not being so nice in the penis as it's tired and hormone levels are messed up, and will make one appear smaller in length and girth than they realistically are.

Oh, and that it doesn't matter when you do it, so long as you're not over masturbating, masturbation/edging can be done at any time before, during, or after PE. None of this 2 hours before or after crap that I've been seeing.

Comment

You don't think jacking off right before you jelq or perform an ULI would cause a problem? I'm not saying that for some reason the actual release of semen is somehow a detriment to your workout, but just the way the penis is, fills with blood, feels during a jelq, etc....you don't think that could negatively impact it? I agree that jacking off probably has nothing to do with increasing the size of your dick, though, from a technical standpoint.

Comment

If I masturbate after a session I turtle up something terrible. Now this could be due to the fact that my pelvic floor is pretty unbalanced. I'm working on this but I choose to NOT masturbate after a session. Usually for 3 or 4hours. Also I want to be able to have sex that day too! =)
            pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
              You don't think jacking off right before you jelq or perform an ULI would cause a problem? I'm not saying that for some reason the actual release of semen is somehow a detriment to your workout, but just the way the penis is, fills with blood, feels during a jelq, etc....you don't think that could negatively impact it? I agree that jacking off probably has nothing to do with increasing the size of your dick, though, from a technical standpoint.
              Depends on when you do it and the exercise. Not going to affect stretches or low EQ stuff, but it'll definitely prevent you from doing high EQ girth work. It's not the ejaculation that would cause problems though, more like someone trying to do the exercises without the proper EQ. Though some people can be back to having a 100% erection within 10 or 15 minutes. It all depends on the person; there's no simple guidelines here since everyone is different.

People just have to use logic.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                Depends on when you do it and the exercise. Not going to affect stretches or low EQ stuff, but it'll definitely prevent you from doing high EQ girth work. It's not the ejaculation that would cause problems though, more like someone trying to do the exercises without the proper EQ. Though some people can be back to having a 100% erection within 10 or 15 minutes. It all depends on the person; there's no simple guidelines here since everyone is different.

Yes! logic and common sense are vital
                new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post

Originally posted by willo012 View Post
                  Yes! logic and common sense are vital
                  That is, unfortunately, too much to ask in many cases.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                    That is, unfortunately, too much to ask in many cases.
                    Yup, but those are the people that it doesn't matter about if they masturbate or not, they're going to be going without PE due to injury after trying to do 50 Uli's in their 2nd week of ever doing PE.

Comment

So if I over masturbate it can affect my growth?

I think I've been over masturbating for years (at least one time per day, not a rule though)...

Comment

I personally would cuts it down from once a day to a coupple of times a week, so your fella gets a proper rest on your days off
                        new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

To long with out sexual relief and I get the male equivalent of PMS, know as SRA, (Sperm Retention Anxiety) also known as, TSB, (Toxic Sperm Build-up). Sex is still my favorite form of relief.

It has been my observation that ejaculating at the end of a PE session gives me an instant turtle, so I've made it my practice to wait awhile.

I found a couple reads on the topic and here are the links:
                          Masturbation and Penis Size Gains
                          Masturbation and Sex - Good or Bad for Penis Enlargement?
                          ​The enemy of good is not bad
                          The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by Unit View Post
                            To long with out sexual relief and I get the male equivalent of PMS, know as SRA, (Sperm Retention Anxiety) also known as, TSB, (Toxic Sperm Build-up). Sex is still my favorite form of relief.

It has been my observation that ejaculating at the end of a PE session gives me an instant turtle, so I've made it my practice to wait awhile.

I found a couple reads on the topic and here are the links:
                            Masturbation and Penis Size Gains
                            Masturbation and Sex - Good or Bad for Penis Enlargement?
                            I know what you mean about the build up! The build up itself causes me to turtle and have tension in that area so it's good to release! As for the ejaculation after a pe session i wouldn't know because like you said i usually wait a couple hours

Also thanks for adding the links here! I was hoping people would do this so this could become a good resource for all those who are confused or unsure about this

Keep Up The Good Work People!
                            new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

i over masturbated and my penis looks tired and my penis is harder then softer

Comment

Working...
                              X