"If PE can increase your penis size, why isn't everyone doing it?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If PE can increase your penis size, why isn't everyone doing it?"

This thread inspired but a post i read by Dante311. So "If PE can increase your penis size, why isn't everyone doing it?" Well there are a number of different answers to this question so lets take a look:

If working out can increase your muscle size and make you look sexy why doesn't everyone do it? The fact of the matter is that as with building and sculpting your body, manual penis enlargement takes time and dedication. It's not an over night cure and i think this is why so many people give up after a few weeks and then start saying is a "scam" or that people are "lying and tricking everyone". I didn't gain a single tiny millimeter in my first 5 MONTHS! But i just kept my head down and soldiered on and now i have seen gains that have PROVED to me that PE works!

The problem these people have is that the discover pe, jump right into it and either quit after a few weeks or injure themselves blaming it on the exercises when in fact it is their poor practice that has caused negative results!

What people need to begin to understand is that Penis Exercise is a Long-term Dedication. It is also quite a complex form of training and can be dangerous if not done properly.

On to the point that "there has been no significant government studies". Now i am not to wise in this aspect of pe so if another members are please chime in and post here. All i can say on this is that i'm pretty sure that enlarging the penis is not at the top of any governments priority list at this moment in time. As for all the medical "professionals" who claim that pe doesn't work i'm pretty sure if you did some digging you would find that they promote or are involved with penis enhancement pills and creams which DO NOT work. So of course they are going to oppose free manual pe because they couldn't make money out of desperate guys that way!

Ok so this post was sort of a rant against the noobs who start slandering PE after a couple of weeks but its also to try and get the message across that PE isn't a quick fix! If you are going to start PE you need to be determined and dedicated to your training just as a body builder is to theirs!

Keep Up The Good Work People!
    willo012
    Last edited by willo012; 09-25-2011, 10:56 AM.
    new stats 4th Sept 2011
    FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
    FG: 3.75"
    BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
    NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
    MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
    NBPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5.5"

I didn't gain for a few monthes too then it just so happened to click and I gained .5 inch in a matter of that time.

I think extenders are getting scientific acknowledgement now?

Comment

heheheh you said "defecation" LOL!

Comment

I have looked into PE for ten years. Somehow I just found this site and hope. Most everything you read says it's impossible to grow after puberty. My wife was a nurse and she also said it was impossible. I just accepted that. In the last month I have gained 1/2 in l and 1/4 w. I can't wait till next year. If you also look at some of the claims that products and pills make they just look like scams

Comment

^ ahah woops! Damn this stupid keyboard.... or was it these damn hands lol thanks for pointing it out
          new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

defacation is what the so called experts are spreading by saying that PE doesnt work. hahahaha haaaa!!!!!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

agree with it all

07/25/2011
              BPEL 8.5"
              NPBEL 6.5"
              EG 5.49"
              Goal 09/27/2011
              BPEL 8.5"
              NBPEL 7"
              EG 5.6
              Current as of 09/27/2011
              BPEL 8.66" 22cm
              NBPEL 6.3" :(
              EG 5.65 =)
              New Goal 12/31/2011
              BPEL 8.66"
              NBPEL 7" let's try again
              EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                defacation is what the so called experts are spreading by saying that PE doesnt work. hahahaha haaaa!!!!!
                Too True ! ahah
                new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal

Comment

Originally posted by willo012 View Post
                  This thread inspired but a post i read by Dante311. So "If PE can increase your penis size, why isn't everyone doing it?" Well there are a number of different answers to this question so lets take a look:

If working out can increase your muscle size and make you look sexy why doesn't everyone do it? The fact of the matter is that as with building and sculpting your body, manual penis enlargement takes time and dedication. It's not an over night cure and i think this is why so many people give up after a few weeks and then start saying is a "scam" or that people are "lying and tricking everyone". I didn't gain a single tiny millimeter in my first 5 MONTHS! But i just kept my head down and soldiered on and now i have seen gains that have PROVED to me that PE works!

The problem these people have is that the discover pe, jump right into it and either quit after a few weeks or injure themselves blaming it on the exercises when in fact it is their poor practice that has caused negative results!

What people need to begin to understand is that Penis Exercise is a Long-term Dedication. It is also quite a complex form of training and can be dangerous if not done properly.

On to the point that "there has been no significant government studies". Now i am not to wise in this aspect of pe so if another members are please chime in and post here. All i can say on this is that i'm pretty sure that enlarging the penis is not at the top of any governments priority list at this moment in time. As for all the medical "professionals" who claim that pe doesn't work i'm pretty sure if you did some digging you would find that they promote or are involved with penis enhancement pills and creams which DO NOT work. So of course they are going to oppose free manual pe because they couldn't make money out of desperate guys that way!

Ok so this post was sort of a rant against the noobs who start slandering PE after a couple of weeks but its also to try and get the message across that PE isn't a quick fix! If you are going to start PE you need to be determined and dedicated to your training just as a body builder is to theirs!

Keep Up The Good Work People!
                  Question of the year
                  Current Length: 7 inches
                  Current Girth: 5 inches

Short Term Goal:
                  Length: 7.25 inches
                  Girth: 5.25 inches

Long Term Goal:
                  Length: 8 inches
                  Girth: 6 inches

Comment

Excellent post Willow!
                    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Definitely question of the year!:P haha

Thanks guys!
                      new stats 4th Sept 2011

Erect Goal